Career Questions tagged Business Law

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Dec 03, 2020 266 views

What are some different careers for a political science degree?

I know that I would like to go into political science for my major since I am very passionate about it. I am interested in politics, history, and law. #law #politics #political-science...

#business-law

Floyd A.’s Avatar
Floyd A. May 24, 2016 582 views
Siena R.’s Avatar
Siena R. May 14, 2016 797 views

What careers and career preparation would you suggest for someone interested in the Law and also considering earning a degree in Business?

I will be a business major next year and am trying to determine if I will also explore some criminology or pre-law type classes. It will be difficult to double major in both areas. However, I think I would like to position myself to follow both of those interests. I also like foreign...

#criminology #international #criminal #accounting #pre-law #business #business-law #international-law

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. May 14, 2016 646 views

How does a low income student start looking for financial aid since I am already focused on my dream school?

My dream school Is Stanford and I am determined to work as hard as I need to so that I can accomplish my goal of graduating and starting my career in business or becoming a lawyer. I come from a low income family so not only would it help me but, It would take less stress off my parents back....

#business-lawyer #business-law #scholarships

harshitha N.’s Avatar
harshitha N. May 11, 2016 764 views

Is there any jobs for Chartered accountants in DELL ?

i am studying 2nd PUC, i wanted to do chartered accountant, i like to be part of DELL, so is there any job opportunities for Chartered accountants i can approach in future for DELL #accounting #job-search #accountant #employment #job-market #business-law #job-fairs...

#account

harshitha N.’s Avatar
harshitha N. May 07, 2016 1092 views

what are the additional skills required to do CA ?

i am studying 2nd PUC, i am interested in accounts, Maths & statistics so i wanted to do CA. what are the additional skills required. #business #accounting #mathematics #economics #banking #statistics #business-law...

#income-statement

Gemi M.’s Avatar
Gemi M. May 07, 2016 1070 views
Deborah S.’s Avatar
Deborah S. May 04, 2016 1134 views

What kind of major gives me the most career opportunities?

I know what I want to study but I also know that it can change. What are some good alternatives to study if I don't like my major? #business #career #college-major #career-paths #major #career-change #business-idea...

#business-law

Deborah S.’s Avatar
Deborah S. May 04, 2016 1669 views

What is a good focus for a business major?

I'm going to study business and can't decide what I want to focus on. #college #business #major #business-law #focus...

#focusing

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 3800 views

Do companies need full time lawyers? What are the differences between being in law within a company and being in law at a law firm?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. One of my younger brothers is very interested in becoming a lawyer, and I just recently found out that you can be a lawyer and work at a tech company (and others, not law firms). Do you like working as a lawyer for a...

#business-lawyer #lawyer #corporate-law #business-law #law

Student Voices by CV ..’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV .. Oct 16, 2015 1193 views

What is the distribution of men and women in the law industry?

This question was asked by Kristin in Cambridge who one day hopes to attend Harvard Law School. Her dream is to move to the Silicon Valley and work in venture capital law. #law #business-law #business-lawyer #corporate-law #venture-capital...

#women-in-law

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Mar 12, 2014 1430 views

What type of business will be skyrocketing within the next 20 years?

I am a junior in high school and I plan on having my own business, but I do not know what majors I should study in college and the type of business I should create. #business #entrepreneur #business-law...

#e-business