Career Questions tagged Business Law

Wasi S.’s Avatar
Wasi S. Jun 24, 2016 632 views
Floyd A.’s Avatar
Floyd A. May 24, 2016 484 views

In terms of the career of Sports Business Management , does that include being an agent or is it just managing teams. Would this also require me to do a course in sports law or contract law to be able to represent Athletes

I am asking because I want to pursue a career in sports business management while I also want to represent athletes and negotiate contracts on their part #management #sports...

#business-law

Siena R.’s Avatar
Siena R. May 14, 2016 656 views

What careers and career preparation would you suggest for someone interested in the Law and also considering earning a degree in Business?

I will be a business major next year and am trying to determine if I will also explore some criminology or pre-law type classes. It will be difficult to double major in both areas. However, I think I would like to position myself to follow both of those interests. I also like foreign...

#business #criminal #international #pre-law #criminology #business-law #international-law #accounting

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. May 14, 2016 542 views

How does a low income student start looking for financial aid since I am already focused on my dream school?

My dream school Is Stanford and I am determined to work as hard as I need to so that I can accomplish my goal of graduating and starting my career in business or becoming a lawyer. I come from a low income family so not only would it help me but, It would take less stress off my parents back....

#business-lawyer #business-law #scholarships

harshitha N.’s Avatar
harshitha N. May 11, 2016 608 views

Is there any jobs for Chartered accountants in DELL ?

i am studying 2nd PUC, i wanted to do chartered accountant, i like to be part of DELL, so is there any job opportunities for Chartered accountants i can approach in future for DELL #accounting #job-search #accountant #employment #job-market #business-law #job-fairs...

#account

harshitha N.’s Avatar
harshitha N. May 07, 2016 949 views

what are the additional skills required to do CA ?

i am studying 2nd PUC, i am interested in accounts, Maths & statistics so i wanted to do CA. what are the additional skills required. #business #accounting #mathematics #economics #banking #statistics #business-law...

#income-statement

Gemi M.’s Avatar
Gemi M. May 07, 2016 939 views
Deborah S.’s Avatar
Deborah S. May 04, 2016 1000 views

What kind of major gives me the most career opportunities?

I know what I want to study but I also know that it can change. What are some good alternatives to study if I don't like my major? #business #career #college-major #career-paths #major #career-change #business-idea...

#business-law

Deborah S.’s Avatar
Deborah S. May 04, 2016 1378 views

What is a good focus for a business major?

I'm going to study business and can't decide what I want to focus on. #college #business #major #business-law #focus...

#focusing

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 2844 views

Do companies need full time lawyers? What are the differences between being in law within a company and being in law at a law firm?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. One of my younger brothers is very interested in becoming a lawyer, and I just recently found out that you can be a lawyer and work at a tech company (and others, not law firms). Do you like working as a lawyer for a...

#lawyer #business-law #law #corporate-law #business-lawyer

Student Voices by CV ..’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV .. Oct 16, 2015 1022 views

What is the distribution of men and women in the law industry?

This question was asked by Kristin in Cambridge who one day hopes to attend Harvard Law School. Her dream is to move to the Silicon Valley and work in venture capital law. #law #business-law #business-lawyer #corporate-law #venture-capital...

#women-in-law

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Mar 12, 2014 1268 views

What type of business will be skyrocketing within the next 20 years?

I am a junior in high school and I plan on having my own business, but I do not know what majors I should study in college and the type of business I should create. #business #entrepreneur #business-law...

#e-business