Career Questions tagged Focusing

Nicole B.’s Avatar
Nicole B. Jan 19, 2018 352 views

What are tips to avoid distractions?

I am not very socially outgoing, but I have a hard time doing #homework and #essays when I have a fun #book and plenty to read that is not in relation to my classes. I need to find a way to #stop reading so much and start #focusing on my...

#school

Brandon R.’s Avatar
Brandon R. May 30, 2017 785 views

How do you focus and manage your time wisely?

It's very hard to focus, even though it's quiet. I easily get bored. It's also hard to manage your time. I always procrastinate. #studying-tips #focusing...

#procrastination

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 14, 2017 960 views

What techniques do you use to help you keep focus?

My finals are coming up and I have a lot of content to go over. I'm a very distracted person and in the end of the day, I feel like I wasn't productive at all. I tried meditating with the app headspace and it helps sometimes. I already turn my phone off while studying, but the problem is: my...

#finals #studying-tips #studies #focusing

Deborah S.’s Avatar
Deborah S. May 04, 2016 1688 views

What is a good focus for a business major?

I'm going to study business and can't decide what I want to focus on. #college #business #major #business-law #focus...

#focusing