Career Questions tagged Criminal

Pedro N.’s Avatar
Pedro N. Feb 03 107 views

Is there any volunteer firefighter work available?

I live in the Rogers Park area Chicago Illinois. I'm interested in the firefighter volunteer. I have a criminal background. What are my chances and getting into volunteer work? #criminal #volunteer...

#firefighter

emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 29, 2019 95 views

how do i find my passion in my job

I would like to try out something with crimal justice, sports industry, something big to be known for, listening to peoples background stories on how they grew up to get to where they are, child abuse. being on tv or a porfessional in any sports o rto be known #sports #criminal #famous...

#backgroundstories #helpingothers #knownfor

abdimalik M.’s Avatar
abdimalik M. Oct 21, 2019 96 views
nayomy V.’s Avatar
nayomy V. Apr 12, 2019 120 views

how many years to be a FBA agent

to help people from freedom and justice to know why they did that an to be in the field #college #career #criminal...

#law

Joselin T.’s Avatar
Joselin T. Apr 12, 2019 159 views

how many years to be an FBI agent

i want to know what it takes to become an FBI agent? or study the minds of criminals and i also want to help people #criminal-justice #law-enforcement...

#criminal

Helen S.’s Avatar
Helen S. Apr 09, 2019 212 views

What major(s) should I choose to work in the human trafficking area or in the terrorism area?

I am currently enrolling into a collegiate high school so that I may graduate high school with my associates degree, however the final part in the process requires me to choose a major. I would like any information at all regarding internships or majors I should choose or if I should double...

#major #human-trafficking #criminal #college-major #law #terrorism

Maria G.’s Avatar
Maria G. Aug 18, 2018 356 views

What should I focus on when studying for the BAR exam?

I want to start preparing for the BAR exam...but I don't know where to start! #law #criminal #lawyer...

#criminallawyer

Tanner W.’s Avatar
Tanner W. Aug 13, 2018 175 views

What is the best degree to pursue for a career as a central intelligence agent or FBI agent?

#criminal justice/political science is consideration. #police officer #military...

Nyomi V.’s Avatar
Nyomi V. Aug 09, 2018 165 views

How hard would it be for me to be in the FBI?

I'm thinking of a career in the FBI. How difficult would this be? #criminal...

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Jun 11, 2018 318 views

Is it necessary to minor in chemistry if I am interested in the criminal forensic laboratory field?

Hello, I am a current student at Xavier University located in Cincinnati, Ohio (Go Muskies!). I am double major in criminal justice and psychology and will hope to complete Xavier University with a bachelor degree in science. With my immense passion for justice, I want to take my bachelor...

#financialaid #criminal #science #musketeer #criminaljustice #xavieruniveristy #studentloan #jesuitcollege #laboratory #chemistry #lab #xavieru #fafsa #scholarship #psychology #1kscholarship #lowincome

Steven G.’s Avatar
Steven G. May 22, 2018 256 views
Tony B.’s Avatar
Tony B. May 03, 2016 640 views

What requirements are there to be a crime scene investigator?

I want to work in crime scene investigation and would love to learn more about the profession. #criminal-justice #criminal #career #college...

#career-counseling

Sreedevi C.’s Avatar
Sreedevi C. Mar 01, 2017 503 views

Im currently a justice studies student taking border security program at college

I'm planning to do further studies after this program. I wanted to take bachelor's in criminology. I would like to kknow what all job opportunities are available ? #criminal-justice...

#criminal

Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. May 18, 2016 657 views

Is it better to get military experience before or after getting a degree¿

Im interested in the military but also becoming a police officer. #police #military #criminal...

#justice

Brenetta B.’s Avatar
Brenetta B. May 18, 2016 433 views

If you're a crime scene investigator, crime never happens at a set time and each crime scene is horrific in its own way I'm sure so how do you handle the horrific natures of some crime scenes and blance work with family and other things outside of work?

I've heard that people in criminal justice (depending on what they do in the department) have a hard time having enough family time with the work they do and how sometimes the crime scenes leave images stuck in her head. I just want to know the best way to handle things and balance time if I...

#scene #investigator #criminal #balance #life-balance #justice #crime

Hafsah B.’s Avatar
Hafsah B. May 17, 2016 750 views

What are the main things I should know before becoming a Criminal Defense Attorney?

My career choice is to become a criminal defense attorney but I would like to know some insight in the career before I go and peruse it. #law #attorney #criminal #information #new #criminal-defense #defense...

#main

Hafsah B.’s Avatar
Hafsah B. May 17, 2016 560 views

Is Criminal Defense Attorney a rewarding job?

I would like to become a Criminal Defense attorney and I just want to learn more about the career. #career #law #school #attorney #criminal #criminal-defense...

#prosecution

Siena R.’s Avatar
Siena R. May 14, 2016 741 views

What careers and career preparation would you suggest for someone interested in the Law and also considering earning a degree in Business?

I will be a business major next year and am trying to determine if I will also explore some criminology or pre-law type classes. It will be difficult to double major in both areas. However, I think I would like to position myself to follow both of those interests. I also like foreign...

#pre-law #criminal #criminology #business-law #accounting #business #international-law #international