Career Questions tagged Banking

PRASAD K.’s Avatar
PRASAD K. Oct 25, 2021 223 views

I completed my class XII and graduation long back, not secured required % of marks. Can I take admission in Foundation course?

I am a Bank employee a #career and want to do CA. #banking #india #finance

nakhia M.’s Avatar
nakhia M. Sep 15, 2021 257 views

what kind of math classes do you need to become a banker?

#teller
#banking

braden J.’s Avatar
braden J. Sep 10, 2021 237 views

What is the most interesting thing that can happen while banking?

#banking #technology #investment-banking

Ivana H.’s Avatar
Ivana H. Jun 16, 2021 686 views

What are the different jobs you can have at a bank?

Hi, I'm a high school student and I've been trying to think of what I want to be when I am older. I think I want to do something relating to finance and money but I'm not sure. I would like to know more about banking specifically. Thanks!
#banking #finance #student

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18, 2021 346 views

Do you need a license to be a stock broker?

#banking #stockbroker

Alejandro P.’s Avatar
Alejandro P. Aug 09, 2020 643 views

What are the chances to get into Investment Banking (any job) as intern without any experience nor a Master's Degree in Finance / CFA? What should I expect in terms of hours worked and chances of growth if I make it?

I am turning 28 this year. My past experience is in Marketing and Sales and just got my Undergraduate Business degree in 2019. During univeristy I picked up some finance subjects as electives like corporate and financial markets. I really love to sell, to invest and to be aware of what happens...

Linda X.’s Avatar
Linda X. Aug 02, 2020 513 views

Wellesley VS. Northwestern where should I go

Would like to go ibd/ consulting after graduation, as an international student from China, which school should I choose for my undergraduate study? #career-path #banking #consulting

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23, 2020 453 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something.
#apprenticeships
#help
#finance
#banking
#business

Tiffany R.’s Avatar
Tiffany R. Aug 25, 2018 593 views

What are some keypoints to obtain when choosing a career path?

In my case I want to stay in the field of banking, and struggling to plan out my career path to farther more in the financial institution field.

#banking #career path

Anna N.’s Avatar
Anna N. Aug 24, 2018 869 views

How are Management Consulting and Investment Banking different?

#banking #consulting

Alicia S.’s Avatar
Alicia S. Mar 20, 2018 758 views

What things should you take into consideration when creating a bank account?

#banking #accounting #financial-services

Alvaro D.’s Avatar
Alvaro D. Jan 16, 2018 813 views

What is the benefit of debit cards over credit cards in college?

I am going to be entering college soon and need to pay for things without carrying cash, should I use debit or credit? #financial-planning #finance #credit-cards #banking #college

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Sep 01, 2017 676 views

How can I give myself a clear and direct path towards landing a job in my field with my degree?

I want to get a nice job as a business banker when I graduate from SLU, I currently am on a path for a dual Accounting/Economics major, and I want to know what will help me get the job I want using my degree as a tool. Which clubs or organizations will help put some padding on my resume? Which...

DEVANSH P.’s Avatar
DEVANSH P. Jul 31, 2017 1823 views

To become an investment banker is a degree in business administration appropriate?

For my future career plans. #banking #investment-banking #finance

[This question was edited for clarity by a site administrator]

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. May 20, 2017 658 views

How to find up-paid internship in banking?

I hope to find internship, without payment, it is ok. Because I want to have local work experience when I study in Canada. #banking

Stephanie  P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Feb 10, 2017 926 views

Can you have any degree to be a bank teller?

This is just an alternative for me #banking

Bogusia S.’s Avatar
Bogusia S. Jan 31, 2017 1467 views

How do you measure a success in a CSR position?

Upcoming interview #finance #banking #customer-service #customer-relations

Josue O.’s Avatar
Josue O. Oct 22, 2016 1396 views

Daily life of an investment banker?

I want to be an investment banker and want to know what it is like. #business #finance #banking

Elsa F.’s Avatar
Elsa F. Oct 12, 2016 856 views

Better study economics or finance? Which one has more job options?

I have to choose between economics and finance, but it comes really hard to me. According to me finance is more practical and simple, and economics is harder, more theorical. What matters is the job. I mostly like economics, but I don't know if it has a lot of job options for that. Can an...

habiba E.’s Avatar
habiba E. Oct 04, 2016 716 views

what collage do i need to work in a bank?

i want to work in a bank #banking

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 12, 2016 1196 views

What does a financial analyst at a bank do on a day-to-day basis?

I have heard about this career. #finance #banking #business-analysis

Rahul V.’s Avatar
Rahul V. Jun 24, 2016 1302 views

How can i make my money double if I invest it in a bank for a fixed deposit.

I want to double my money. #money #banking #online #bank #commercial-banking #trading #revenue-cycle

azhar U.’s Avatar
azhar U. Jun 23, 2016 930 views

what kind of job should i look for if i go with MBA in finance?

i am a final year student of graduation and want to do masters in business administration. #business #finance #accounting #banking #commerce

zoha B.’s Avatar
zoha B. Jun 23, 2016 970 views

I want to work in banking sector,which field should i opt?

i want to be a banker and make it as my career. i need some valuable suggestions. #accounting #economics #banking #investment-banking #commerce

Shah F.’s Avatar
Shah F. Jun 20, 2016 769 views

I want to be a officer in bank. What should I do after class 10?

Hi! I am class 10 student. My aim is to become Bank Manager. Would you please tell me what should I do after class 10? #manager #banking #bank #commercial-banking #online-banking

Ichelle  J.’s Avatar
Ichelle J. May 27, 2016 1092 views

Over the past few years, there has been an increase in financial advisors. Why do you think that is?

As a high school junior, I spend a lot of my time planning my goals and how to achieve them. I researched my career and realized that there has been in an increase in demand for such prestigious people. I thought of why that was. #business #finance #banking #helping-others #investment

Ichelle  J.’s Avatar
Ichelle J. May 27, 2016 662 views

As a umcoming financial advisor, I would like to know what is one of most challenging area of this career field and what advice would you give to someone like me to minimize or eliminate this challenge.

I am a outgoing high school Junior who strives to be successful by taking small but meaningful actions to reach my goals. I spend atleast three days a week researching my future career but haven't find a answer to this question. I want to be prepared for any challenge that awaits me as best as...

Krystelle D.’s Avatar
Krystelle D. May 27, 2016 942 views

What should I major in if I intend to become a lawyer?

I've been searching the internet on what is better to major on if I intend to become a lawyer. Many websites have criticized that business,financing, or economics do not capture law schools' attention unless there is a very complex branch that pertains to either. All website that I have seen...

thanesh G.’s Avatar
thanesh G. May 25, 2016 824 views

what group i can join to study bank managing?

I am studying 12th arts with computer science. I am became an bank manager. #banking #india

deepa K.’s Avatar
deepa K. May 23, 2016 922 views

how to become a financial bank manager ?

i am completed 12th std so ? #banking #bank