Career Questions tagged Banking

thanesh G.’s Avatar
thanesh G. May 25, 2016 701 views

what group i can join to study bank managing?

I am studying 12th arts with computer science. I am became an bank manager. banking...

india

Ivana H.’s Avatar
Ivana H. Jun 16, 2021 426 views

What are the different jobs you can have at a bank?

Hi, I'm a high school student and I've been trying to think of what I want to be when I am older. I think I want to do something relating to finance and money but I'm not sure. I would like to know more about banking specifically. Thanks! banking finance...

student

Alejandro P.’s Avatar
Alejandro P. Aug 09, 2020 572 views

What are the chances to get into Investment Banking (any job) as intern without any experience nor a Master's Degree in Finance / CFA? What should I expect in terms of hours worked and chances of growth if I make it?

I am turning 28 this year. My past experience is in Marketing and Sales and just got my Undergraduate Business degree in 2019. During univeristy I picked up some finance subjects as electives like corporate and financial markets. I really love to sell, to invest and to be aware of what happens...

investmentbanking internship ib investment banking career business financialanalyst entrylevel finance

Linda X.’s Avatar
Linda X. Aug 02, 2020 403 views

Wellesley VS. Northwestern where should I go

Would like to go ibd/ consulting after graduation, as an international student from China, which school should I choose for my undergraduate study? career-path banking...

consulting

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23, 2020 378 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something. apprenticeships help finance banking...

business

Tiffany R.’s Avatar
Tiffany R. Aug 25, 2018 531 views

What are some keypoints to obtain when choosing a career path?

In my case I want to stay in the field of banking, and struggling to plan out my career path to farther more in the financial institution field. banking career...

Alvaro D.’s Avatar
Alvaro D. Jan 16, 2018 736 views

What is the benefit of debit cards over credit cards in college?

I am going to be entering college soon and need to pay for things without carrying cash, should I use debit or credit? financial-planning finance credit-cards banking...

college

Lavanya M.’s Avatar
Lavanya M. May 14, 2016 971 views

What course should I take after my second PUC?

i have completed my 2nd PUC in a commerce group . I am interested in mathematics, and I want to join B.com. What are the groups there in the B.com like marketing, accounting ect., and which is related to mathematics and commerce? marketing accountant banking statistics commerce math...

mathematics economics

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Sep 01, 2017 620 views

How can I give myself a clear and direct path towards landing a job in my field with my degree?

I want to get a nice job as a business banker when I graduate from SLU, I currently am on a path for a dual Accounting/Economics major, and I want to know what will help me get the job I want using my degree as a tool. Which clubs or organizations will help put some padding on my resume? Which...

accounting banking business slu college economics

DEVANSH P.’s Avatar
DEVANSH P. Jul 31, 2017 1612 views

To become an investment banker is a degree in business administration appropriate?

For my future career plans. banking investment-banking finance [This question was edited for clarity by a site...

bhumika A.’s Avatar
bhumika A. May 03, 2016 1399 views

How do I become a bank manager?

I am a commerce student my goal is to become a Bank manager [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] college career manager...

banking

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. May 20, 2017 592 views

How to find up-paid internship in banking?

I hope to find internship, without payment, it is ok. Because I want to have local work experience when I study in Canada....

banking

Stephanie  P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Feb 10, 2017 804 views

Can you have any degree to be a bank teller?

This is just an alternative for me...

banking

Bogusia S.’s Avatar
Bogusia S. Jan 31, 2017 1315 views
Josue O.’s Avatar
Josue O. Oct 22, 2016 1272 views

Daily life of an investment banker?

I want to be an investment banker and want to know what it is like. business finance...

banking

Elsa F.’s Avatar
Elsa F. Oct 12, 2016 778 views

Better study economics or finance? Which one has more job options?

I have to choose between economics and finance, but it comes really hard to me. According to me finance is more practical and simple, and economics is harder, more theorical. What matters is the job. I mostly like economics, but I don't know if it has a lot of job options for that. Can an...

banking global-economics economic-research financial-analysis economics finance

habiba E.’s Avatar
habiba E. Oct 04, 2016 638 views

what collage do i need to work in a bank?

i want to work in a bank...

banking

azhar U.’s Avatar
azhar U. Jun 23, 2016 870 views

what kind of job should i look for if i go with MBA in finance?

i am a final year student of graduation and want to do masters in business administration. business finance accounting banking...

commerce

zoha B.’s Avatar
zoha B. Jun 23, 2016 910 views