Career Questions tagged Banking

Tiffany R.’s Avatar
Tiffany R. Aug 25, 2018 195 views

What are some keypoints to obtain when choosing a career path?

In my case I want to stay in the field of banking, and struggling to plan out my career path to farther more in the financial institution field. #banking #career...

Anna N.’s Avatar
Anna N. Aug 24, 2018 173 views
Alvaro D.’s Avatar
Alvaro D. Jan 16, 2018 242 views

What is the benefit of debit cards over credit cards in college?

I am going to be entering college soon and need to pay for things without carrying cash, should I use debit or credit? #financial-planning #finance #credit-cards #banking...

Lavanya M.’s Avatar
Lavanya M. May 14, 2016 681 views

What course should I take after my second PUC?

i have completed my 2nd PUC in a commerce group . I am interested in mathematics, and I want to join B.com. What are the groups there in the B.com like marketing, accounting ect., and which is related to mathematics and commerce? #marketing #accountant #banking #statistics #commerce #math...

#mathematics #economics

Uma B.’s Avatar
Uma B. May 18, 2016 546 views

How do I become a bank manager?

I'd like to become a bank manager. #bank #banking #finance #business...

#business-development

sania S.’s Avatar
sania S. May 18, 2016 361 views

How do I become a bank manager?

Im interested in becoming a bank manager. #banking #finance #business...

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Sep 01, 2017 352 views

How can I give myself a clear and direct path towards landing a job in my field with my degree?

I want to get a nice job as a business banker when I graduate from SLU, I currently am on a path for a dual Accounting/Economics major, and I want to know what will help me get the job I want using my degree as a tool. Which clubs or organizations will help put some padding on my resume? Which...

#business #slu #accounting #banking #economics #college

Angel M.’s Avatar
Angel M. May 04, 2016 514 views
DEVANSH P.’s Avatar
DEVANSH P. Jul 31, 2017 836 views

To become an investment banker is a degree in business administration appropriate?

For my future career plans. #banking #investment-banking #finance [This question was edited for clarity by a site...

bhumika A.’s Avatar
bhumika A. May 03, 2016 990 views

How do I become a bank manager?

I am a commerce student my goal is to become a Bank manager [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #career #manager...

#banking

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. May 20, 2017 365 views

How to find up-paid internship in banking?

I hope to find internship, without payment, it is ok. Because I want to have local work experience when I study in Canada....

#banking

Stephanie  P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Feb 10, 2017 492 views

Can you have any degree to be a bank teller?

This is just an alternative for me...

#banking

Bogusia S.’s Avatar
Bogusia S. Jan 31, 2017 804 views

How do you measure a success in a CSR position?

Josue O.’s Avatar
Josue O. Oct 22, 2016 576 views

Daily life of an investment banker?

I want to be an investment banker and want to know what it is like. #business #finance...

#banking

Elsa F.’s Avatar
Elsa F. Oct 12, 2016 511 views

Better study economics or finance? Which one has more job options?

I have to choose between economics and finance, but it comes really hard to me. According to me finance is more practical and simple, and economics is harder, more theorical. What matters is the job. I mostly like economics, but I don't know if it has a lot of job options for that. Can an...

#global-economics #banking #economics #economic-research #finance #financial-analysis

habiba E.’s Avatar
habiba E. Oct 04, 2016 431 views

what collage do i need to work in a bank?

i want to work in a bank...

#banking

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 12, 2016 899 views
Rahul V.’s Avatar
Rahul V. Jun 24, 2016 856 views
azhar U.’s Avatar
azhar U. Jun 23, 2016 599 views

what kind of job should i look for if i go with MBA in finance?

i am a final year student of graduation and want to do masters in business administration. #business #finance #accounting #banking...

#commerce

zoha B.’s Avatar
zoha B. Jun 23, 2016 613 views

I want to work in banking sector,which field should i opt?

i want to be a banker and make it as my career. i need some valuable suggestions. #accounting #economics #banking #investment-banking...

#commerce

Janaki M.’s Avatar
Janaki M. May 03, 2016 601 views

Bank Manager

Hai I am Janaki. I am studying in 10th standard. To work as Bank Manager what Group should I select in 11th and what degree should I choose in my College? #teaching #teacher #professor #management #educator...

#banking

Shah F.’s Avatar
Shah F. Jun 20, 2016 466 views

I want to be a officer in bank. What should I do after class 10?

Hi! I am class 10 student. My aim is to become Bank Manager. Would you please tell me what should I do after class 10? #manager #banking #bank #commercial-banking...

#online-banking

Ichelle  J.’s Avatar
Ichelle J. May 27, 2016 654 views

Over the past few years, there has been an increase in financial advisors. Why do you think that is?

As a high school junior, I spend a lot of my time planning my goals and how to achieve them. I researched my career and realized that there has been in an increase in demand for such prestigious people. I thought of why that was. #business #finance #banking #helping-others...

#investment

Ichelle  J.’s Avatar
Ichelle J. May 27, 2016 462 views

As a umcoming financial advisor, I would like to know what is one of most challenging area of this career field and what advice would you give to someone like me to minimize or eliminate this challenge.

I am a outgoing high school Junior who strives to be successful by taking small but meaningful actions to reach my goals. I spend atleast three days a week researching my future career but haven't find a answer to this question. I want to be prepared for any challenge that awaits me as best as...

#banking #finance #financial-planning #business

Krystelle D.’s Avatar
Krystelle D. May 27, 2016 618 views

What should I major in if I intend to become a lawyer?

I've been searching the internet on what is better to major on if I intend to become a lawyer. Many websites have criticized that business,financing, or economics do not capture law schools' attention unless there is a very complex branch that pertains to either. All website that I have seen...

#teaching #banking #finance #lawyer #university #law #teacher #professor

thanesh G.’s Avatar
thanesh G. May 25, 2016 392 views

what group i can join to study bank managing?

I am studying 12th arts with computer science. I am became an bank manager....

#banking

deepa K.’s Avatar
deepa K. May 23, 2016 592 views

how to become a financial bank manager ?

i am completed 12th std so ? #banking...

#bank

thippesha A.’s Avatar
thippesha A. May 23, 2016 399 views

I want to become a Bank Manger, what will be the process for it?

i Have completed 11th...

#banking

sherika R.’s Avatar
sherika R. May 13, 2016 565 views

How do you support yourself while in the nursing program?

I'm asking this because I start the nursing program in the fall. I have a full time job that I now have to cut my hours and lose my benefits. And I don't have any other support. My student loans are also in default status, but I am doing a payment plan on them. But I am not eligible for finical...

#scholarships #grants #banking #college #jobs #nursing #loans #financial