Career Questions tagged Banking

Alejandro P.’s Avatar
Alejandro P. Aug 09, 2020 247 views

What are the chances to get into Investment Banking (any job) as intern without any experience nor a Master's Degree in Finance / CFA? What should I expect in terms of hours worked and chances of growth if I make it?

I am turning 28 this year. My past experience is in Marketing and Sales and just got my Undergraduate Business degree in 2019. During univeristy I picked up some finance subjects as electives like corporate and financial markets. I really love to sell, to invest and to be aware of what happens...

#financialanalyst #internship #entrylevel #business #investmentbanking #banking #finance #career #ib #investment

Linda X.’s Avatar
Linda X. Aug 02, 2020 184 views

Wellesley VS. Northwestern where should I go

Would like to go ibd/ consulting after graduation, as an international student from China, which school should I choose for my undergraduate study? #career-path #banking...

#consulting

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23, 2020 214 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something. #apprenticeships #help #finance #banking...

#business

Tiffany R.’s Avatar
Tiffany R. Aug 25, 2018 395 views

What are some keypoints to obtain when choosing a career path?

In my case I want to stay in the field of banking, and struggling to plan out my career path to farther more in the financial institution field. #banking #career...

Anna N.’s Avatar
Anna N. Aug 24, 2018 408 views
Alvaro D.’s Avatar
Alvaro D. Jan 16, 2018 560 views

What is the benefit of debit cards over credit cards in college?

I am going to be entering college soon and need to pay for things without carrying cash, should I use debit or credit? #financial-planning #finance #credit-cards #banking...

Lavanya M.’s Avatar
Lavanya M. May 14, 2016 823 views

What course should I take after my second PUC?

i have completed my 2nd PUC in a commerce group . I am interested in mathematics, and I want to join B.com. What are the groups there in the B.com like marketing, accounting ect., and which is related to mathematics and commerce? #marketing #accountant #banking #statistics #commerce #math...

#mathematics #economics

Uma B.’s Avatar
Uma B. May 18, 2016 721 views
sania S.’s Avatar
sania S. May 18, 2016 475 views
Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Sep 01, 2017 480 views

How can I give myself a clear and direct path towards landing a job in my field with my degree?

I want to get a nice job as a business banker when I graduate from SLU, I currently am on a path for a dual Accounting/Economics major, and I want to know what will help me get the job I want using my degree as a tool. Which clubs or organizations will help put some padding on my resume? Which...

#business #economics #banking #accounting #college #slu

Angel M.’s Avatar
Angel M. May 04, 2016 597 views
DEVANSH P.’s Avatar
DEVANSH P. Jul 31, 2017 1040 views

To become an investment banker is a degree in business administration appropriate?

For my future career plans. #banking #investment-banking #finance [This question was edited for clarity by a site...

bhumika A.’s Avatar
bhumika A. May 03, 2016 1173 views

How do I become a bank manager?

I am a commerce student my goal is to become a Bank manager [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #career #manager...

#banking

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. May 20, 2017 468 views

How to find up-paid internship in banking?

I hope to find internship, without payment, it is ok. Because I want to have local work experience when I study in Canada....

#banking

Stephanie  P.’s Avatar
Stephanie P. Feb 10, 2017 639 views

Can you have any degree to be a bank teller?

This is just an alternative for me...

#banking

Bogusia S.’s Avatar
Bogusia S. Jan 31, 2017 1091 views
Josue O.’s Avatar
Josue O. Oct 22, 2016 773 views

Daily life of an investment banker?

I want to be an investment banker and want to know what it is like. #business #finance...

#banking

Elsa F.’s Avatar
Elsa F. Oct 12, 2016 606 views

Better study economics or finance? Which one has more job options?

I have to choose between economics and finance, but it comes really hard to me. According to me finance is more practical and simple, and economics is harder, more theorical. What matters is the job. I mostly like economics, but I don't know if it has a lot of job options for that. Can an...

#financial-analysis #economics #banking #finance #economic-research #global-economics

habiba E.’s Avatar
habiba E. Oct 04, 2016 547 views

what collage do i need to work in a bank?

i want to work in a bank...

#banking

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 12, 2016 1021 views
azhar U.’s Avatar
azhar U. Jun 23, 2016 735 views

what kind of job should i look for if i go with MBA in finance?

i am a final year student of graduation and want to do masters in business administration. #business #finance #accounting #banking...

#commerce

zoha B.’s Avatar
zoha B. Jun 23, 2016 717 views
Janaki M.’s Avatar
Janaki M. May 03, 2016 730 views

Bank Manager

Hai I am Janaki. I am studying in 10th standard. To work as Bank Manager what Group should I select in 11th and what degree should I choose in my College? #teaching #teacher #professor #management #educator...

#banking

Shah F.’s Avatar
Shah F. Jun 20, 2016 577 views

I want to be a officer in bank. What should I do after class 10?

Hi! I am class 10 student. My aim is to become Bank Manager. Would you please tell me what should I do after class 10? #manager #banking #bank #commercial-banking...

#online-banking

Ichelle  J.’s Avatar
Ichelle J. May 27, 2016 788 views

Over the past few years, there has been an increase in financial advisors. Why do you think that is?

As a high school junior, I spend a lot of my time planning my goals and how to achieve them. I researched my career and realized that there has been in an increase in demand for such prestigious people. I thought of why that was. #business #finance #banking #helping-others...

#investment

Ichelle  J.’s Avatar
Ichelle J. May 27, 2016 536 views

As a umcoming financial advisor, I would like to know what is one of most challenging area of this career field and what advice would you give to someone like me to minimize or eliminate this challenge.

I am a outgoing high school Junior who strives to be successful by taking small but meaningful actions to reach my goals. I spend atleast three days a week researching my future career but haven't find a answer to this question. I want to be prepared for any challenge that awaits me as best as...

#finance #business #financial-planning #banking

Krystelle D.’s Avatar
Krystelle D. May 27, 2016 768 views

What should I major in if I intend to become a lawyer?

I've been searching the internet on what is better to major on if I intend to become a lawyer. Many websites have criticized that business,financing, or economics do not capture law schools' attention unless there is a very complex branch that pertains to either. All website that I have seen...

#banking #law #professor #finance #teacher #teaching #university #lawyer

thanesh G.’s Avatar
thanesh G. May 25, 2016 536 views

what group i can join to study bank managing?

I am studying 12th arts with computer science. I am became an bank manager....

#banking