Career Questions tagged Usa

Arash B.’s Avatar
Arash B. Nov 24 39 views

journalism and media

I completed my bachelors in journalism and media want a #job in #journalism and #media in...

#usa

justin R.’s Avatar
justin R. Sep 18 53 views
Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 28 76 views

How do I break into the entertainment industry in L.A., do i need to move to LA

I'm in grade 8, I take performing arts classes, such as vocal training, dancing, acting classes, film classes, choir and i want to become a performer in LA. #acting # LA #usa #canada # College...

#university

Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. Nov 20, 2019 98 views

What are the steps on going into the Marine Corps

I am a Sophomore in high school, I have been very interested in the Armed forces field for quite some time. I enjoy working with people as a team and helping out one another. Being put under pressure isn't difficult for me. I enjoy exercising and pushing myself towards a goal. #usa #marine...

Dennis M.’s Avatar
Dennis M. Oct 12, 2018 336 views

Does retaking the ACT/SAT really matter when applying for college?

If my scores were low, can I really make a difference in my score? enough that I can increase my chances of receiving scholarship and grant awards to help with the cost of college? #college #tuition #scholarship #grant #cost #accept #win #usa #graduate #financial-aid #college-admissions...

#college-advice

Shanice N.’s Avatar
Shanice N. Jan 16, 2018 330 views

What are some tips and steps that I should take in order to start a charity organization?

I want to start a charity organization that aids in funding the less fortunate, homeless, less developed countries etc. what are some steps that I should be taking I order to start one? For example will I need legal work, lawyers, a large social media platform and donations to start the...

#college #georgia #usa #clinicalpsychology #undergradute #undergrad #essay #organization #donate #psychology #helping #charity