Career Questions tagged Us

samiye K.’s Avatar
samiye K. Jul 18, 2021 174 views

Health Related Studies

Hello, this year I will be a senior, and I am thinking of studying medicine, or nursing. I'm an international student, i really want to study in the US and get a full ride scholarship. For which one would it be easier for me to get a full ride scholarship nursing scholarship nurse...

medicine us doctor fullridescholarship surgeon usa surgeonassistant healthcare

sabin S.’s Avatar
sabin S. Apr 30, 2021 215 views

What about mechanical engineering

My name is sabin. I am a smart boy.i want to know about mechanical engineering...

us

Rishikesh S.’s Avatar
Rishikesh S. Apr 15, 2021 168 views

How easy it is to find a job in chemical engineering in the US for people not living here?

I am from India and applying for US based chemical engineering positions but not getting results. (I am a US citizen) chemical-engineer foreign-education...

us

Waqas A.’s Avatar
Waqas A. Mar 28, 2021 131 views

Basically i am an accountant try to apply jobs & please let me knowwhat is the toughest part of the jobs for me ?

hello i am an accountant i am applying to get the opportunity for a job please let me know the above Question-answer?...

us

Litzy T.’s Avatar
Litzy T. Jul 12, 2018 520 views

How do I not give up on myself?

I have been losing my will to do things . How do you keep yourself motivated to do things ? sad...

us

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 26, 2017 386 views

HR or manager faces internship in Mainland China

I am not sure wether I will work in North America in future. I decide to have first formal internship this summer in China. But much information told me that Chinese work experience would become useless. us...

work-experiece

Qiqi L.’s Avatar
Qiqi L. Oct 23, 2016 536 views

If a person wants to be like, say, a cardiac surgeon, how many years if extra training does he/she need to go through?

I was just wondering actually...I know that if you want to go into like a specific area of surgery, then you would need extra training in that field. medicine surgeons us...

cardiac

Stefani  S.’s Avatar
Stefani S. Sep 01, 2015 718 views

What is the proccesof becoming a u.s custo,

imasking this question because I don't know the procces...

us