Career Questions tagged Cost

Addison C.’s Avatar
Addison C. Apr 14, 2019 150 views
Anayeli C.’s Avatar
Anayeli C. Feb 20, 2019 175 views

Is it a good choice to go out of state?

I want to go to Denver Colorado when I graduate from High School for college. But, a lot of people are telling me not to because of the cost. I never want to limit myself for money, but I don't want to drop out after the first year because of money. I'm not rich though, I am an average income...

#cost #college

Dennis M.’s Avatar
Dennis M. Oct 12, 2018 322 views

Does retaking the ACT/SAT really matter when applying for college?

If my scores were low, can I really make a difference in my score? enough that I can increase my chances of receiving scholarship and grant awards to help with the cost of college? #college #tuition #scholarship #grant #cost #accept #win #usa #graduate #financial-aid #college-admissions...

#college-advice

Janina A.’s Avatar
Janina A. Jan 14, 2018 343 views

How can we make college cheaper in the future?

Although we may be forced to pay ridiculous amounts to provide ourselves with an education, I hope that future generations won't have to do the same. #education #cost #higher-education #financial-aid...

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Mar 13, 2018 285 views

What are the differences between education at a public university and a private university, if any?

Many teens struggle to decide between attending a public or a private university. Should one be valued more than the other? If so, why? Personally, I believe it depends on the major one is pursuing. #public #private #university #cost #value...

#major

Jade S.’s Avatar
Jade S. Mar 13, 2018 260 views

Is double majoring your first time in college too stressful and worth it? Or should I wait until I know more about what I can do?

The job I want after graduation requires a criminology degree but by getting another degree, I could even go further into that field. Would it be worth it to double major or should I wait longer to see what I can do? #double-major #cost...

#stress

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Jan 24, 2018 279 views

Is it better to buy or rent textbooks?

I know textbooks are really expensive in college so I wanted to know the best plan for getting textbooks. Does buying or renting make a difference in the cost of textbooks? If buying is better, should I get used or new books? #college #textbooks...

#cost

lauryn F.’s Avatar
lauryn F. Mar 11, 2017 522 views

In college, what is the best place to live?

Like which would help more when it comes to cost: parents, on campus housing, or your own place? #college #cost...

#affordable-housing

Katie M.’s Avatar
Katie M. Oct 26, 2016 623 views

How can I find scholarships that fit me?

Is there a trick to finding scholarships? Do you suggest specific websites? #college #money #scholarships #tuition...

#cost

Omar F.’s Avatar
Omar F. Apr 10, 2016 662 views
Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. May 19, 2016 400 views

How can I receive more aid even after scholarship deadlines have passed?

I have to pay for college on my own and I don't want to take out too many student loans as my cost of college would triple from interest. I have procrastinated and now I have finally realized that I need money. #college...

#cost