Career Questions tagged Textbooks

Megan D.’s Avatar
Megan D. Aug 29, 2018 99 views

What are useful resources/websites for used/inexpensive textbooks?

I know how expensive textbooks can be and I do not want to break the bank. I was wondering about any reputable used textbook websites/stores....

#textbooks

Ashly A.’s Avatar
Ashly A. Aug 28, 2018 106 views

Buying college textbooks

Hello, My name is Ashly and I am a college freshman but I want some advice on buying textbooks. There really expensive but I don't know where I could find some at a lower price. Any suggestions?...

#textbooks

Bailey O.’s Avatar
Bailey O. May 25, 2018 203 views

College textbooks are so expensive! Where can I go to get them cheaper?

After recently signing up for all my classes for my first semester of college, my jaw dropped when I saw my book list and prices. Each book is no cheaper than $80 and some go up to $300. I know knowledge is power, but does it have to be so expensive? Anyway, I'm searching for any good stores,...

#college #collegebooks #textbooks

Eldon L.’s Avatar
Eldon L. Jan 17, 2018 200 views
Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Jan 11, 2018 217 views

What are the best places to resale/buy textbooks for school?

In college and looking for great deals on where I can buy and sale my textbooks. #textbooks...

Trevor C.’s Avatar
Trevor C. Mar 28, 2018 153 views

Inexpensive or Free Textbooks

Are there any ways to get inexpensive or free versions of textbooks?...

#textbooks

Khloe G.’s Avatar
Khloe G. Jan 30, 2018 198 views

Where can I find discounted textbooks?

Textbooks are so expensive and I am wondering how else I can access used textbooks......

#textbooks

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Jan 24, 2018 219 views

Is it better to buy or rent textbooks?

I know textbooks are really expensive in college so I wanted to know the best plan for getting textbooks. Does buying or renting make a difference in the cost of textbooks? If buying is better, should I get used or new books? #college #textbooks...

#cost

Melanie B.’s Avatar
Melanie B. Jan 22, 2018 290 views

Where is the best place to buy college textbooks?

I know amazon prime is a good online access to everything to buy. Should I buy it in person to make sure it is in good condition? I have also heard about websites that sell used textbooks? Is that trustworthy? Is buying a used textbook worth it? #college #textbooks #online...

#confused

Mel B.’s Avatar
Mel B. Jan 22, 2018 244 views

Is it beneficial to buy used textbooks?

I have heard a lot from others that textbooks are expensive in college. I know a girl who paid full price and as a student with little money, I would like to know if it is worth it to buy ones for cheaper even if they are used or in poor condition? Also, I have heard of websites that sell books...

#needhelp #nomoney #college #textbooks

Paula C.’s Avatar
Paula C. Sep 01, 2017 447 views

What is the best way to save money on college textbooks?

I don't qualify for FAFSA's book advance, so i need advice on how to save on books! #textbooks #financial-planning...

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. May 16, 2016 216 views

How can I save money on college books?

Is there a trade-in programs or can professors give access to an online version? #college #textbooks...

#ucsb