Career Questions tagged Saving

Belle D.’s Avatar
Belle D. Feb 11 19 views

What are the steps to become a helper for saving the rainforest?

I love learning about rainforests. I used to make little rainforests and show it to my class. I wanted to learn what the steps for helping the rainforest. I want to help out. #rainforest #saving #helping #forestry...

#ecology

Claudia Michelle L.’s Avatar
Claudia Michelle L. Aug 18, 2018 133 views

How do you make a budget in college?

I find it really hard to make a budget. #saving...

#budget

Mia Q.’s Avatar
Mia Q. Apr 29, 2018 200 views

How can you save money when your future depends on you spending it?

I love music and I plan to become a band director and in order to get accepted into a good music school I need to stay in the band program at my school. To be in the program it costs $1250 each year and $1000 to join a winter program. I love this program but I just don't know if I can afford it...

#careervillage #bandfees #music #money #band #saving

Eldon L.’s Avatar
Eldon L. Jan 17, 2018 226 views
Austin V.’s Avatar
Austin V. Jan 17, 2018 409 views

What are good ways to save/make money?

I know we all have a hard time with money and school and bills. Does anyone have some good advice on how to save and then continue to save. I have had a savings account for a good year now and it just seems like I am not making enough money to even put money in my savings account. and how do...

#financial-planning #expenses #money-management #job #personal-finance #money #college #saving

Kre'Shaye G.’s Avatar
Kre'Shaye G. May 07, 2016 393 views

How did you manage to pay off yours nurse anesthetist program, and do you have any tips on saving money?

The nurse anesthetist program cost two hundred thousands dollars, money that majority of us do not have just laying around. Although, I am aware of all the people with the money, those of us who don't have the money are forced to take out a loan that will be paying for more than half our lives....

#nurse #doctor #health #career #loans #medicine #money #college #saving #hospital-and-health-care

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 615 views

What is a Roth IRA?

Please explain what it it, why it is used, and compare it to other similar but different methods #investment-management #investing #saving #taxation...

#income-tax

Noah  S.’s Avatar
Noah S. May 26, 2016 576 views

What was the best way to save up for college last minute?

Need to save up $5000 over the summer and want to know the best way. #scholarships...

#saving