Career Questions tagged Careervillage

Cornelius M.’s Avatar
Cornelius M. Apr 01, 2019 255 views

How does CareerVillage.org make money?

I wish to know how this awesome project (careervillage.org) makes money in order to ensure the project is running through out. #meta #careervillage...

#nonprofits

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 169 views

At what moment in college do you get the feeling that the major you have chosen is truly for you?

I have known folks that graduated with a law degree and ended in medical school and those that graduated with a petroleum engineering work at banks. How and when do you know what you have chosen is for you? #careervillage.org #scholarship #career #frustration #confusion #satisfaction...

#fulfillment #job #success #harddecisions

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 271 views

Upon graduating with a decent engineering degree and working just about enough to pay off the debt, how can one give back to the society?

My mother always emphasized on something - "always leave something better than how you found it". I would like to live up to her model. #engineering #volunteering #payback #mindfulness #satisfaction #technology #upliftment #careervillage.org...

#scholarship

Keelan C.’s Avatar
Keelan C. May 15, 2018 223 views

What are the most important elements to include in scholarship applications?

What are the most important elements to include in scholarship applications? #careervillage...

#scholarships

Keelan C.’s Avatar
Keelan C. May 15, 2018 215 views

What elements separate students when applying for internships?

What elements separate students when applying for internships?...

#careervillage

oscar J.’s Avatar
oscar J. May 15, 2018 178 views
Mia Q.’s Avatar
Mia Q. Apr 29, 2018 254 views

How can you save money when your future depends on you spending it?

I love music and I plan to become a band director and in order to get accepted into a good music school I need to stay in the band program at my school. To be in the program it costs $1250 each year and $1000 to join a winter program. I love this program but I just don't know if I can afford it...

#bandfees #money #careervillage #music #saving #band

Nicolas M.’s Avatar
Nicolas M. Mar 19, 2018 306 views
Eshwanth M.’s Avatar
Eshwanth M. May 20, 2016 793 views

Where did you get the idea to start CareerVillage?

I think CareerVillage is interesting so I asked! #meta...

#careervillage