Career Questions tagged Careervillage

Cornelius M.’s Avatar
Cornelius M. Apr 01, 2019 580 views

How does CareerVillage.org make money?

I wish to know how this awesome project (careervillage.org) makes money in order to ensure the project is running through out. meta CareerVillage...

nonprofits

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 325 views

At what moment in college do you get the feeling that the major you have chosen is truly for you?

I have known folks that graduated with a law degree and ended in medical school and those that graduated with a petroleum engineering work at banks. How and when do you know what you have chosen is for you? careervillage.org scholarship career frustration confusion satisfaction...

harddecisions fulfillment success job

Moiz A.’s Avatar
Moiz A. Aug 11, 2018 457 views

Upon graduating with a decent engineering degree and working just about enough to pay off the debt, how can one give back to the society?

My mother always emphasized on something - "always leave something better than how you found it". I would like to live up to her model. engineering volunteering payback mindfulness satisfaction technology upliftment careervillage.org...

scholarship

Keelan C.’s Avatar
Keelan C. May 15, 2018 332 views

What are the most important elements to include in scholarship applications?

What are the most important elements to include in scholarship applications? careervillage...

scholarships

Keelan C.’s Avatar
Keelan C. May 15, 2018 348 views

What elements separate students when applying for internships?

What elements separate students when applying for internships?...

careervillage

Mia Q.’s Avatar
Mia Q. Apr 29, 2018 434 views

How can you save money when your future depends on you spending it?

I love music and I plan to become a band director and in order to get accepted into a good music school I need to stay in the band program at my school. To be in the program it costs $1250 each year and $1000 to join a winter program. I love this program but I just don't know if I can afford it...

money band saving bandfees music careervillage

Eshwanth M.’s Avatar
Eshwanth M. May 20, 2016 908 views

Where did you get the idea to start CareerVillage?

I think CareerVillage is interesting so I asked! meta...

careervillage