Career Questions tagged Value

Daniel L.’s Avatar
Daniel L. May 09 228 views

As am undergrad, I feel the tension between covering breadth and specializing. What are some ways to manage this? :)

Hey there! Daniel here! The fundamental #value of my life is being im service to others. I am interested on working with families, the incarcerated and communities. I also have a keen interest in organizational structure and efficiency. My hope is to make work spaces more empathetic while...

#social-work #business

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 140 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

#value #college #interview #career #skills #job #experience #hiringprocess

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Mar 13, 2018 264 views

What are the differences between education at a public university and a private university, if any?

Many teens struggle to decide between attending a public or a private university. Should one be valued more than the other? If so, why? Personally, I believe it depends on the major one is pursuing. #public #private #university #cost #value...

#major