Career Questions tagged Clinicalpsychology

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. May 21, 2018 197 views

What are the difficulties of working as a clinical psychologist?

I want to go into the field of clinical psychology and work in a hospital setting. However I am trying to figure out the pros and cons before I make a final decision. #psychology #hospital...

#clinicalpsychology

Clifford Khent C.’s Avatar
Clifford Khent C. Mar 06, 2018 255 views

If I want to become a Clinical Psychologist, what can I do early on in order to get my foot in the door?

Currently, I work as a Behavioral Therapist. Would this be a good way to get my foot into the clinical aspect of the psychology field? #clinicalpsychology #psychology...

#mental-health-counseling

Shanice N.’s Avatar
Shanice N. Jan 16, 2018 302 views

What are some tips and steps that I should take in order to start a charity organization?

I want to start a charity organization that aids in funding the less fortunate, homeless, less developed countries etc. what are some steps that I should be taking I order to start one? For example will I need legal work, lawyers, a large social media platform and donations to start the...

#charity #usa #undergrad #georgia #essay #college #donate #organization #clinicalpsychology #undergradute #psychology #helping

Shanice N.’s Avatar
Shanice N. Jan 16, 2018 343 views

What are your future goals in life?

My future goals in life are to complete my college egducation and get my Bachelors degree, get into graduate school and work my way to become a Clinical Psychologist. These are the biggest life long goals that I have set up to complete, and I am working immensely on trying to achieve them all....

#future #goals #undergraduate #essay #college #askquestion #clinicalpsychology #psychology #motivation #helping