Career Questions tagged Doctorate

ted’s Avatar
ted Mar 20 314 views

How do you become a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)?

I'm studying 10th std. I'm just searching for info on how to become a doctor. and I am interested in becoming a veterinary doctor or bds doctor. I'm little bit confused. I love pets

Jenniyah’s Avatar
Jenniyah May 20, 2021 311 views

Is doing many years of college really needed to become a doctor?

#doctor #doctorate-degree #surgeon #doctorate

Maria’s Avatar
Maria Nov 25, 2020 389 views

Medical Jobs that you never get bored of

I'm interested in becoming a doctor, but I don't know what specialty.
#doctor #answer #employee #patients #doctorate #employee
#psychology #human-resources #jobs

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Aug 21, 2020 299 views

What are quality a doctor should have?

#doctors #doctorate-degree #doctor #emergency-room #doctorate

Karoline’s Avatar
Karoline Jul 23, 2020 276 views

how many hours do you normally work as a doctor?

#doctor #doctorate #nurse

Esther’s Avatar
Esther Jul 20, 2020 390 views

How influential is your dissertation or degree emphasis on your career employment?

I am about to start a doctoral program in clinical psychology. Everyone is telling me that an emphasis and dissertation focus on military veterans, can lead to a better practicum and internship placement with the VA, which apparently is on the higher earning spectrum in terms of clinical...

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jul 29, 2019 2769 views

How to introduce yourself to a professor you want to study under in *grad school*?

I will be applying to Psychology Ph.D. programs this fall, and I was wondering how best to introduce myself to PIs I want to work with. For example: - What should I include in an email? - What should I say about myself? What should I say about them? - What questions do I need to ask them?...

Margot’s Avatar
Margot May 30, 2018 524 views

What are some things to do to prepare for applying to JD/PHD programs?

-What research experience/internships would be helpful?
-How important is networking when applying to graduate programs?

#education #law #graduate-school #college #applications #phd #jd #doctorate

Alex’s Avatar
Alex May 29, 2018 835 views

What can you do with a Ph.D in physics?

I have always wanted to get a Ph.d. in physics. I planned to do electrical engineering or computer science and then get a Ph.d. in physics. My main issue is that I am not sure what being a physicist entails, aside from academia. I would like to know what someone with a Ph.d. in physics could...

Hailey’s Avatar
Hailey May 24, 2018 620 views

What would be the most beneficial degree for teaching college level art?

#art #arthistory #art-education #masters #doctorate #fine-art #arts

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 27, 2018 531 views

Are doctorate degrees worth it?

We've all heard doctors make a lot of money. In a lot of cases, they really don't, especially if you take into consideration the fees they pay like insurances, and student loans. In addition, having a doctorate doesn't save you from being on call or working awful shifts. Are the student...

Vanessa’s Avatar
Vanessa Apr 16, 2018 528 views

In working toward the field of prothetics do I need a master degree before a docorate

To understand how much schooling I will need and how I should prepare for applying to graduate school. #graduate-school #masters #doctorate #prosthetics #healthcare #biomedical-engineering #engineer

Bryce’s Avatar
Bryce Oct 29, 2016 588 views

Are the working hours of an anesthesiologist grueling?

I'm asking because I am interested in becoming an anesthesiologist but I also want to be able to have a family someday and don't want a job that would interfere with that #doctorate

Huy’s Avatar
Huy May 20, 2016 686 views

Considering surgery usually last hours, How do professional surgeons keep there composure for all that time, especially in a life or death situation? What type of pre-planning is put in place?

I plan on becoming a Neuro surgeon. And I have no idea how the surgical process is taken place. I just know the general idea. #masters-degree #doctorate #surgery #hospital-and-health-care #medicine

Eve’s Avatar
Eve May 19, 2016 586 views

What careers are options for me if I'm interested in an Interdisciplinary Ph. D. in English Literature and Psychology?

I'm very interested in both studies and think they complement each other well. #psychology #literature #doctorate

Eve’s Avatar
Eve May 19, 2016 645 views

What are the benefits in getting a doctorate?

I want to get a Multidisciplinary degree in English Literature and Psycholgy. I was wondering whether I should get a doctorate or a masters. #psychology #degree #literature #doctorate

Hector’s Avatar
Hector Jun 24, 2015 1003 views

Whats the salary of a Doctor?

I am a student at Abraham Lnicoln and I am in the process of exploring careers. My name is Hector Gomez, I am interested in being a Doctor specifically working with teeth. #doctor #nursing #dentist #doctorate

Cyril’s Avatar
Cyril Jun 08, 2015 1146 views

Is there a lot of math stuff when being a doctor?

Just got a curiosity. #doctor #nurse #doctorate #medical-assistant

Kay’s Avatar
Kay Apr 21, 2015 1101 views

what are the different careers that you can take up other than becoming a doctor after completing your inter in pre medical science?

i am asking this question because i want to become a doctor but if in the future i cahnge my mind so is it possible to choose a different career even after completing your inter in pre medical science? #teacher #experience #doctorate #medical-student

Sophie’s Avatar
Sophie Dec 16, 2014 3373 views

How long does it take to get a PHD or Doctorate in the sciences?

I love to learn and wish to receive the highest level of research education as possible. I also love to travel around the world so I was curious about how long each degree would require #science #astronomy #astrophysics #science-phd #doctorate