Career Questions tagged Patients

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 80 views
Mehakpreet K.’s Avatar
Mehakpreet K. Apr 02, 2020 95 views
Gabriella C.’s Avatar
Gabriella C. Apr 26, 2018 557 views

What is the best way to cope with potential deaths of medical patients?

I am going to be a physician's assistant and I plan to work in pediatrics. I want to know coping methods people in the medical profession have to cope with deaths of patients. #medicine #physician-assistant #students-interested-in-career-as-physician-assistants #death #copingmethods #patients...

#pediatrics #working-with-children

Vivian L.’s Avatar
Vivian L. May 07, 2016 613 views

Is professionalism or personality more important in a hospital setting?

Which would be more appropriate for a hospital setting? I realize that it is important to be friendly to patients, but just how friendly can you get before it becomes inappropriate? #professional #hospital #patients #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Maycee K.’s Avatar
Maycee K. May 17, 2016 389 views

How do you handle difficult patients?

nurses and doctors always seem to stay relaxed #doctor #nursing...

#patients

Deviana R.’s Avatar
Deviana R. Mar 17, 2015 785 views

How impactful can a family therapist be to a family? How difficult is it trying to fulfill the needs of all family members?

Hello, I am a high school senior, I'm partially interested in being a family therapist as it interest me, and I was just wondering more of the personal aspects of the career. #doctor #physical-therapist #therapy #therapists #therapist #marriage-therapist...

#patients

Azhane B.’s Avatar
Azhane B. Mar 26, 2014 885 views

What Jobs are readily available for Music Therapist ?

I think I want to go into a Music Therapy and I want to know if Jobs are readily available. #jobs #music #therapy #therapist...

#patients