Career Questions tagged Patients

Gabriella C.’s Avatar
Gabriella C. Apr 26, 2018 507 views

What is the best way to cope with potential deaths of medical patients?

I am going to be a physician's assistant and I plan to work in pediatrics. I want to know coping methods people in the medical profession have to cope with deaths of patients. #medicine #physician-assistant #students-interested-in-career-as-physician-assistants #death #copingmethods #patients...

#pediatrics #working-with-children

Vivian L.’s Avatar
Vivian L. May 07, 2016 573 views

Is professionalism or personality more important in a hospital setting?

Which would be more appropriate for a hospital setting? I realize that it is important to be friendly to patients, but just how friendly can you get before it becomes inappropriate? #professional #hospital #patients #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Maycee K.’s Avatar
Maycee K. May 17, 2016 354 views

How do you handle difficult patients?

nurses and doctors always seem to stay relaxed #doctor #nursing...

#patients

Deviana R.’s Avatar
Deviana R. Mar 17, 2015 740 views

How impactful can a family therapist be to a family? How difficult is it trying to fulfill the needs of all family members?

Hello, I am a high school senior, I'm partially interested in being a family therapist as it interest me, and I was just wondering more of the personal aspects of the career. #doctor #physical-therapist #therapy #therapists #therapist #marriage-therapist...

#patients

Azhane B.’s Avatar
Azhane B. Mar 26, 2014 827 views

What Jobs are readily available for Music Therapist ?

I think I want to go into a Music Therapy and I want to know if Jobs are readily available. #jobs #music #therapy #therapist...

#patients