Career Questions tagged Medical Student

Chinonso E.’s Avatar
Chinonso E. Feb 24 229 views

How to find a scholarship to study outside of Nigeria?

scholarships Nigerian university system is nothing to writing home about recommendations will be appreciated ......

medical-student

Sydney W.’s Avatar
Sydney W. Aug 12, 2016 534 views

What activities should I be participating in in high school to be able to apply for an undergraduate degree used to get into medical school?

I want to be a neurosurgeon and am overwhelmed with the amount of colleges I could apply to for undergrad. I am currently leading two different sections of the robotics team at my school and am thinking about taking summer classes to become an EMT to get hands on-experience in the medical...

surgeon medical-student college academic-advising physician college-selection college-admissions undergraduate

Christopher W.’s Avatar
Christopher W. May 28, 2016 539 views

How should I be during medical school admission interview?

I want to be a doctor. I had apply BSMD . I did not got in. I am not a talkative person and I don't want to be corky during my interview. I felt that is the reason I got rejected from medical school admission. interviews...

medical-student

Caroline M T.’s Avatar
Caroline M T. May 20, 2016 450 views

Are there any scholarship, besides the Grand Pell scholarship, that can help me pay my studies, without the use of a student loans?

I am sophomore student at my college in Puerto Rico and I can't find a job to cover my college expenses. I'm planning to enroll in Medical school after I finish my bio-medical science baccalaureate degree and I don't want to start using student loans now, so I can use them in Med school....

doctorate-degree medical-student doctor

Faraz R.’s Avatar
Faraz R. Apr 08, 2016 1343 views

Can i do DDS degree after doing 2 years education of DDH? Will i become a dental surgeon after doing these both degrees

I'm a pakistani student and just about to pass my intermediate and i want to become a dentist for that i have to take admission in BDS( bachelor in dentistry) but it is very difficult to take admission in but taking admission in DDH is not that difficult so i decided to take admision in DDH and...

medical-student dentistry dds dentist education

Kay G.’s Avatar
Kay G. Apr 21, 2015 1016 views

what are the different careers that you can take up other than becoming a doctor after completing your inter in pre medical science?

i am asking this question because i want to become a doctor but if in the future i cahnge my mind so is it possible to choose a different career even after completing your inter in pre medical science? teacher experience doctorate...

medical-student