Career Questions tagged Futuredoctor

brooklyn S.’s Avatar
brooklyn S. Mar 15, 2018 218 views
Kierra H.’s Avatar
Kierra H. Apr 25, 2018 183 views

I want to graduate from a 4 year university in 3 years, Is this possible?

I want to save money by attending community college in the summer and be able to enter medical school. #medschool #medicalschool #futuredoctor...

#family-medicine

Addison B.’s Avatar
Addison B. Jan 17, 2018 178 views

What is the most strenuous thing a doctor faces on a daily basis?

I have always had an interest in becoming a medical professional, and I want to get more insight into the life of a doctor or he/ she faces on a day to day basis. Saving lives and helping increase the quality of one's life is part of what drives my passion to pursue this career. #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #premedical #futuredoctor #doctor

Michaela K.’s Avatar
Michaela K. Jan 25, 2018 450 views

What sparks one's calling towards a career?

For most teenagers today, its very confusing and mentally challenging choosing a career path for one's whole future. For me, I want to go into the medical field. I am currently in my school's CNA and CMAA certification program. Just this week when I went to a nursing home for hours, the...

#futuredoctor #doctor #medicine #medical-practice

Jazlynn K.’s Avatar
Jazlynn K. Jan 24, 2018 243 views

What steps should be taken after and during high school to become a Pediatric surgeon?

I'm am asking this based on where I want to process in the future. Knowing what steps I need to take,what is expected,what is the daily job description,and what is the day to day opportunities. #schools-of-the-future #futuredoctor...

#higher-education

mishkah A.’s Avatar
mishkah A. Aug 31, 2017 253 views

can i study in the US as a pre med undergrad if im not american?

i am an international student looking fr scholarships to study anything to do with medicine and health care as an undergrad in the US what are my chances of being able to achieve this? #medicine...

#futuredoctor