Career Questions tagged Dentist

Emily L.’s Avatar
Emily L. yesterday
Theertha D.’s Avatar
Theertha D. Aug 08
Aastha P.’s Avatar
Aastha P. Aug 18, 2018

What college courses would be beneficial for me to take to be a dentist?

Hello my name is Aastha P. I am in 7th grade and go to Pikeville Jr.High School in Pikeville, KY. , I am currently attending a S.T.E.M Camp through Verizon Innovations in Learning. I would love to have some input as to the path I need to take to become a dentist. #dentistry #dentist #dental...

#classes #college

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Jun 01

What do you do when you are a dentist?

Cavity's X-ray Surgery Pulling Teeth...

#dentist

Leo R.’s Avatar
Leo R. Aug 30, 2018

What steps did you take in becoming a Doctor?

Will I be able to make it with all regular classes, no AP etc? #surgeon #doctor #professional...

#dentist

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018

What steps should I take to get accepted into Dental School? Any good recommendations?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take, I heard it is very difficult for acceptance. Is that correct?...

#dentist #pediatric-dentistry #dental-schoo #dentistry #dds #teeth

Anabel L.’s Avatar
Anabel L. Aug 01, 2018

If you want to go to dental school, do you need to have very good hand skills or can these be learned?

I’m nervous about not having extremely steady hands and having this affect my possible career. Can these skills be learned and trained? #dentist...

#dentalschool

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018

Is it true that a Dental Hygienist can open their own practice?

I am attending a hygiene program and I've read many article stating that hygienists can open their own practice in Colorado. I was just wondering if that was entirely true? I #business-management #dental-practice #dental-hygienist #teeth #business #dental #dentist #dentistry...

Anyienza P.’s Avatar
Anyienza P. Jul 23, 2018
alina B.’s Avatar
alina B. Nov 06, 2017

can i study BSC in dental Hygeine for 4 years and then pursue dentistry

I have applied to dental hygeine school (UBC) in canada which offers a 4 year dental hygeine course and a masters level dentistry course i was wondering what if it is possible for me to first study dental hygeine then pursue the 4 year degree of doctor in dental medicine. #ubc #dentistry...

#canada #dentist #dental-hygienist

De'Asia  S.’s Avatar
De'Asia S. Feb 13, 2017

As a dental hygienist, how do you deal with people of all different ages?

What are some of their duties? What are some attributes of a great dentist? #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental...

#dentist

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 12, 2018

What education is needed to become a dentist?

Things you can consider for this specific question... What is the highest degree needed to become a dentist? Are there multiple paths to becoming a dentist? What is the best undergraduate degree to earn before dental school? Is there any other experience/certification required to become a...

#dentist #pre-dental #dental #dentistry #college #dds

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Jul 02, 2018

What is it like in dental school?

What is a day in dental school like? what are some challenges or activities a student will encounter? #dentist #dental-school #dental...

#dental-hygienist

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Jul 02, 2018

what are the benefits of becoming a dentist rather than a dental assistant?

I want to be a dentist but I know it will be challenging to reach that goal so I was wondering if the extra school was worth it. #dentist #dental-hygienist...

#dental

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018

Do you recommend getting a degree in an international school?

I'm asking because I'm wondering if the U.S. would recognize the degree when I come back. For example, if I went to dental school in Spain would I be able to work as a dentist here? #international #international-affairs #study-abroad #overseas-study #dental-school #dentistry #dentist...

#college-bound #college #career #university #college-advice #higher-education #college-selection #college-admissions #orthodontist

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018

what should I study in college if I want to become an orthodontist?

I want to know the process of becoming an orthodontist. The studying would take a long time, but I want to know what major should I be in to get into that path. What college would best prepare me for this profession? #dentist #dentistry #pediatric-dentistry #college-major #college...

#testing #university #college-advice #family-dentistry #university-applications

Jasmine H.’s Avatar
Jasmine H. Jan 15, 2018

What is better, majoring in Chemistry or Biology to attend Dental School ?

I am a sophomore in college. I was in a pre-dentistry program but unfortunately it was removed due to few people going for pre-dentistry. So now I have to choose between Chemistry or Biology. I need Help Please. #dentistry #dentist #pre-dental #dental-school #chemistry #biology...

Charlotte W.’s Avatar
Charlotte W. Jan 03, 2018

Can I get into University of North Carolina if I want to be a dentist?

I want to go to UNC but I don't know if that's a good dental school. #dentistry #college #college-major...

#dentist