Career Questions tagged Dentist

Alexis D.’s Avatar
Alexis D. Nov 06 8 views
Kh K.’s Avatar
Kh K. Oct 27 10 views
simona M.’s Avatar
simona M. Oct 20 33 views

Dentistry and passion for fashion,how could it get together?:(

Im a general dentist,wich didn’t practiced for about 5y and i love fashion,styling,communication,people and making things pretty..im trying to find myself again in the profession that ive got,but i don’t know what is the right way... #fashion #fashiondesign...

#dentist

Sha M.’s Avatar
Sha M. Sep 19 21 views

Becoming a dentist

I want to study 3 years of college and become a dental hygiene, and start working. Then i would like to continue my study and become a dentist. #dentist #dentistry...

#dental-hygienist

Emily L.’s Avatar
Emily L. Sep 16 14 views
Russia M.’s Avatar
Russia M. Sep 04 45 views
Kaitlyn G.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn G. Aug 12 48 views
Theertha D.’s Avatar
Theertha D. Aug 08 45 views
Omar G.’s Avatar
Omar G. Aug 06 51 views
Aastha P.’s Avatar
Aastha P. Aug 18, 2018 155 views

What college courses would be beneficial for me to take to be a dentist?

Hello my name is Aastha P. I am in 7th grade and go to Pikeville Jr.High School in Pikeville, KY. , I am currently attending a S.T.E.M Camp through Verizon Innovations in Learning. I would love to have some input as to the path I need to take to become a dentist. #dentistry #dentist #dental...

#classes #college

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Jun 01 57 views

What do you do when you are a dentist?

Cavity's X-ray Surgery Pulling Teeth...

#dentist

Leo R.’s Avatar
Leo R. Aug 30, 2018 179 views

What steps did you take in becoming a Doctor?

Will I be able to make it with all regular classes, no AP etc? #surgeon #doctor #professional...

#dentist

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 228 views

What steps should I take to get accepted into Dental School? Any good recommendations?

I am currently going to Hygiene School. However, my dream is to become a Pediatric Dentist. Due to lack monetary struggles, my first step was hygiene school. I plan to apply for Dental School but I don't know what steps to take, I heard it is very difficult for acceptance. Is that correct?...

#dental-schoo #dentist #pediatric-dentistry #teeth #dentistry #dds

Anabel L.’s Avatar
Anabel L. Aug 01, 2018 109 views

If you want to go to dental school, do you need to have very good hand skills or can these be learned?

I’m nervous about not having extremely steady hands and having this affect my possible career. Can these skills be learned and trained? #dentist...

#dentalschool

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Apr 24, 2018 217 views

Is it true that a Dental Hygienist can open their own practice?

I am attending a hygiene program and I've read many article stating that hygienists can open their own practice in Colorado. I was just wondering if that was entirely true? I #business-management #dental-practice #dental-hygienist #teeth #business #dental #dentist #dentistry...

Anyienza P.’s Avatar
Anyienza P. Jul 23, 2018 157 views
alina B.’s Avatar
alina B. Nov 06, 2017 275 views

can i study BSC in dental Hygeine for 4 years and then pursue dentistry

I have applied to dental hygeine school (UBC) in canada which offers a 4 year dental hygeine course and a masters level dentistry course i was wondering what if it is possible for me to first study dental hygeine then pursue the 4 year degree of doctor in dental medicine. #ubc #dentistry...

#dentist #canada #dental-hygienist

De'Asia  S.’s Avatar
De'Asia S. Feb 13, 2017 412 views

As a dental hygienist, how do you deal with people of all different ages?

What are some of their duties? What are some attributes of a great dentist? #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental...

#dentist

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 12, 2018 227 views

What education is needed to become a dentist?

Things you can consider for this specific question... What is the highest degree needed to become a dentist? Are there multiple paths to becoming a dentist? What is the best undergraduate degree to earn before dental school? Is there any other experience/certification required to become a...

#dentist #pre-dental #dentistry #dds #dental #college

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Jul 02, 2018 261 views

What is it like in dental school?

What is a day in dental school like? what are some challenges or activities a student will encounter? #dentist #dental-school #dental...

#dental-hygienist

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Jul 02, 2018 242 views

what are the benefits of becoming a dentist rather than a dental assistant?

I want to be a dentist but I know it will be challenging to reach that goal so I was wondering if the extra school was worth it. #dentist #dental-hygienist...

#dental

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. May 30, 2018 159 views