Career Questions tagged Dentist

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. Nov 23 18 views

Best dental management company for new grad dentist?

I am a graduating D4 dental student and want to be able to manage my income accurately and predictably. #dental #dentist #dentistry...

#givingiscaring

Luz G.’s Avatar
Luz G. Nov 05 47 views

How many years does it take to be a dentist?

I am a 12th grader and would love to be a good dentist or assistant, but I need help determining which colleges would be a good fit. #dentist...

#dental-hygienist

Mauricio M.’s Avatar
Mauricio M. Nov 05 38 views

how many years of school do i need to be an orthodontist and what degree would i need?

I am a senior in high school and I would like to go to college to become an orthodontists and I would like to know how many years it would take and what type of degree I would need to be able to do this. #medical...

#dentist

Jasmine J.’s Avatar
Jasmine J. Nov 03 22 views

How long does it take to become a dental assistant?

How many years do u go to collage for dental assistant?...

#dentist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02 46 views

How long do you take to do a normal check-up as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career feild. #dental-hygienist #careers #dentist...

#dental

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02 27 views

What's your favorite thing to do as a dentist?

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dentist career field. #dental-hygienist #dentist #high-school #student #high-school-students...

#dental

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02 26 views

What's the most common task you do as a dentist?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental field. #dental-hygienist #orthodontics #dentistry...

#dentist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02 43 views

How do you feel after successfully helping out a patient as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career field. #dental-hygienist #dentist #dentistry...

#career

Addie J.’s Avatar
Addie J. Oct 30 22 views

What universities are best for the Dentistry and Chiropractic?

I’m torn between setting off toward being a chiropractor or a dentist....#chiropractor...

#dentist

Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27 26 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27 27 views
ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 17 views

What was your hardest situation you ever got into as a Dentist?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #dentist...

#dental

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 39 views

What degree do you need to become a Dentist?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #student...

#dentist

Lydia S.’s Avatar
Lydia S. Oct 23 40 views

What Should I Look for in Colleges?

I'm a high school Junior looking to become a dental hygienist. What classes are important to take and what degree do I need? I'm also wondering what certifications I will need and if colleges offer any type of certification courses. #dental-hygienist #dental-hygienist #dentist...

Mason K.’s Avatar
Mason K. Oct 21 25 views
Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Oct 19 26 views

What were some of the hardest things to study in college?

When studying in college what were some things that were challenging in your...

#dentist

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Oct 02 74 views

What does it take to become a dentist assistant?

My name is Tatiyana , I am a 10th grader. I love to do hair, I just did someones hair yesterday.I want to know a few things about being a dentist assistant.I like to do a lot of things that concern education and learning new things.I feel like i'm really great at math. #dentist #cosmetology...

#business

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 89 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#college #orthodontist #teeth #dentistry #dentist

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29 56 views

What is the difference between a doctor of dental surgery and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon?

I am a third-year biology student interested in pursuing dentistry. #dentist #surgeon...

#july20

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29 55 views

How much schooling is required to become a forensic odontologist?

I am a third-year biology major interested in the dental field. #dental #dentist #dentistry...

#july20

Kailey H.’s Avatar
Kailey H. Jul 22 67 views

Is it best to pay off all student loans/debt before opening a practice?

I want to open up a dental practice in the future and would like advice on whether I should pay off all of my debt first or start the practice first. #dentist...

#july20

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 179 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20