Career Questions tagged Dentist

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 47 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dentist #orthodontist #college #teeth #dentistry

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29 38 views

What is the difference between a doctor of dental surgery and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon?

I am a third-year biology student interested in pursuing dentistry. #dentist #surgeon...

#july20

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29 30 views

How much schooling is required to become a forensic odontologist?

I am a third-year biology major interested in the dental field. #dental #dentist #dentistry...

#july20

Kailey H.’s Avatar
Kailey H. Jul 22 41 views

Is it best to pay off all student loans/debt before opening a practice?

I want to open up a dental practice in the future and would like advice on whether I should pay off all of my debt first or start the practice first. #dentist...

#july20

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 136 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Apr 25 124 views

What does a person needs to know to start on a dentist career?

I would like to know more about this career because I want to help other people #dentist #begginer #...

#career-choice

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Apr 01 96 views

Is dental hygiene right for me?

I have recently been doing research on dental hygiene because it checks most of the boxed on my list. Making people feel better and working in the healthcare is really important to me, and dental hygiene is just that. I found out that the college I attend has a dual degree program in dental...

#dental-hygienist #dentist #dental #college #dentistry

Adam B.’s Avatar
Adam B. Mar 13 98 views

do you have to go to college to go to dental school?

two things that I’m good at is talking to people and getting stuff done when I have too I have always wondered if you have to go to college to go to dental school. #dentistry #career #job #college...

#dentist

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Mar 13 103 views

Which is the best school in Florida for dental health?

I'm a senior at Leto High School, I always wanted to be a dentist and I wanted to help other people to have a beautiful smile. #medicine...

#dentist