Career Questions tagged Dentist

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14 29 views

What does a dentist do?

I have autism. I'm 13...

dentist

Allen T.’s Avatar
Allen T. Sep 28 58 views

What do I need to do to become an orthodontist or dentist?

I am 14 and in the 9th grade. I have decided to choose being an orthodontist to be my career. I want to know what steps do I have to take to become one? dentistry college college-major...

dentist

Danny H.’s Avatar
Danny H. Jun 13 87 views

What’s it like to be a dentist?

I’m in high school and I love science and biology. I think dentistry might be right for me. dentist dentistry...

dental-hygienist

Ayanna N.’s Avatar
Ayanna N. May 05 175 views

What should I expect when taking college classes

I am currently a senior about to entertain college. I would like to know how it is taking major classes. dentist college...

double-major

Zamira D.’s Avatar
Zamira D. Mar 22 120 views

I need advice on becoming a dental hygienist to then becoming a general dentist

I’m currently in my final year of highschool and I don’t have a lot of money for 8yrs of schooling to be a dentist so I wanted to start off as being a dental hygienist so I would be able to afford going to school and become a general dentist. I been needing advice because I don’t really have...

dentistry general dental-hygienist dental dentist

Danell L.’s Avatar
Danell L. Mar 17 224 views

What are some jobs in the dental field that do not require an extreme amount of schooling?

I was looking into dental hygiene, but i’m afraid my parents are going to be disappointed because they want me to look for a job that earns more money. dental-hygienist dental dentistry dental-hygiene...

dentist

tadiwa M.’s Avatar
tadiwa M. Jan 08 292 views

can a dentist open a dental clinic and how?

I am a 10th grade student based in Port Elizabeth. I love working with people and empowering them. I decided to study oral health because I did not want to see a single person who has insecurities about their teeth. I really wish to work with children because I love them and want them to know...

children dentist

Jain M.’s Avatar
Jain M. Jan 08 113 views

What should I pick for my igcse

I can’t choose between dentist or interior designer. Ik these both r completely different stuff ... but Iam having difficulties in bio and add math and they r the most important subjects( hope this makes sense) dentist interiordesigner...

igcse

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. Nov 23, 2020 212 views

Best dental management company for new grad dentist?

I am a graduating D4 dental student and want to be able to manage my income accurately and predictably. dental dentist dentistry...

givingiscaring

Luz G.’s Avatar
Luz G. Nov 05, 2020 397 views

How many years does it take to be a dentist?

I am a 12th grader and would love to be a good dentist or assistant, but I need help determining which colleges would be a good fit. dentist...

dental-hygienist

Mauricio M.’s Avatar
Mauricio M. Nov 05, 2020 215 views

how many years of school do i need to be an orthodontist and what degree would i need?

I am a senior in high school and I would like to go to college to become an orthodontists and I would like to know how many years it would take and what type of degree I would need to be able to do this. medical...

dentist

Jasmine J.’s Avatar
Jasmine J. Nov 03, 2020 122 views

How long does it take to become a dental assistant?

How many years do u go to collage for dental assistant?...

dentist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 175 views

How long do you take to do a normal check-up as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career feild. dental-hygienist careers dentist...

dental

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 130 views

What's your favorite thing to do as a dentist?

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dentist career field. dental-hygienist dentist high-school student high-school-students...

dental