Career Questions tagged Dentist

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Apr 25 99 views

What does a person needs to know to start on a dentist career?

I would like to know more about this career because I want to help other people #dentist #begginer #...

#career-choice

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Apr 01 85 views

Is dental hygiene right for me?

I have recently been doing research on dental hygiene because it checks most of the boxed on my list. Making people feel better and working in the healthcare is really important to me, and dental hygiene is just that. I found out that the college I attend has a dual degree program in dental...

#college #dental #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dentist

Adam B.’s Avatar
Adam B. Mar 13 87 views

do you have to go to college to go to dental school?

two things that I’m good at is talking to people and getting stuff done when I have too I have always wondered if you have to go to college to go to dental school. #dentistry #career #job #college...

#dentist

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Mar 13 85 views

Which is the best school in Florida for dental health?

I'm a senior at Leto High School, I always wanted to be a dentist and I wanted to help other people to have a beautiful smile. #medicine...

#dentist

korey R.’s Avatar
korey R. Jan 30 110 views

do you have to become a dental hygienist before becoming a dentist

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in become a dentist #dentist #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental...

#medicine

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 100 views

Will I have to work at a front desk on the first day if I work in a dentist's office?

I want to help people with their teeth. Do I have to start at the front desk? #dentistry #dental-hygienist...

#dentist

annaka S.’s Avatar
annaka S. Nov 20, 2019 69 views
Wesley' W.’s Avatar
Wesley' W. Nov 20, 2019 102 views
abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 69 views

if i'm a dentist will I have to put on braces?

I'm 12 years old I want to learn more about dentistry. #dentistry #dentist #dental...

#dental-hygienist

Alexis D.’s Avatar
Alexis D. Nov 06, 2019 88 views
Kh K.’s Avatar
Kh K. Oct 27, 2019 93 views
simona M.’s Avatar
simona M. Oct 20, 2019 133 views

Dentistry and passion for fashion,how could it get together?:(

Im a general dentist,wich didn’t practiced for about 5y and i love fashion,styling,communication,people and making things pretty..im trying to find myself again in the profession that ive got,but i don’t know what is the right way... #fashion #fashiondesign...

#dentist

Sha M.’s Avatar
Sha M. Sep 19, 2019 121 views

Becoming a dentist

I want to study 3 years of college and become a dental hygiene, and start working. Then i would like to continue my study and become a dentist. #dentist #dentistry...

#dental-hygienist

Emily L.’s Avatar
Emily L. Sep 16, 2019 76 views