Career Questions tagged Orthodontics

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 139 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 298 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Dec 04, 2018 139 views
Denia P.’s Avatar
Denia P. Apr 12, 2018 200 views

I am on the 12th grade and I should expect when working in a clinic as an orthodontist?

I plan on going to the medical field this one in particular and I don’t have any experience on it. I am a friendly person, I enjoy talking and listening to people, reading etc . #orthodontist #experience #clinic #doctor #medicine...

#orthodontics

Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Oct 08, 2017 502 views

If I am wanting to start my own orthodontic practice what is my best route to get there?

I am extremely interested in the study of orthodontics and when I become older I am wanting to create my own practice. #orthodontist #orthodontics-practice #orthodontics #career-plan #business-development...

Imani Q.’s Avatar
Imani Q. Sep 01, 2017 352 views

What are the things I have to do in order to become an orthodontist?

I want to be an orthodontist but I not completely sure what I do after I graduate with a bachelors degree in biology #dental #orthodontist #orthodontics #orthod...

#academic-advising

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Oct 28, 2016 521 views

Once training to be an orthodontist, how does one make a living while attending school for so many years?

Seems like a lot of school. How do you pay the bills during that time? Is there clinical where you earn money while learning? #orthodontist #orthodontics #medicine #college...

#career-counseling

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Oct 28, 2016 450 views
Lukas T.’s Avatar
Lukas T. Oct 25, 2015 2166 views

what do like or dislike about your job

hi my name is lukas i am interested in being an orthodontist...

#orthodontics

Rohan R.’s Avatar
Rohan R. Jul 04, 2015 1127 views

I want to pursue a career as an Dentist. Before that, I am planning to major in Biology in my undergrad studies. What are some great opportunities out there?

I want to pursue a career as an Dentist. Before that, I am planning to major in Biology in my undergrad studies. Meanwhile, i want to start doing volunteer work, apply for internships and jobs but I don't know where to start looking. Should i look for opportunities related to biology or dental...

#orthodontics #dental-school #dentistry

Fabiana M.’s Avatar
Fabiana M. Jan 13, 2015 785 views
Fabiana M.’s Avatar
Fabiana M. Oct 21, 2014 894 views

What College or University is good to be an Orthodontist?

I want to be an Orthodontist. #college #university...

#orthodontics

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 09, 2014 1070 views

What is the difference in a dental hygienist and orthodontics?

I am a junior in high school and I want to be a dentist, but I want to know what are the difference in certain types of dentistry. #dentistry #careers #dental-hygienist #dental...

#orthodontics