Career Questions tagged Orthodontics

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 200 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Dec 04, 2018 97 views

Best options to study as a bachelors degree to help me to become an orthodontics and can I go straight into dental school from high school?

Would the route of health sciences benefit me more or regular biology?...

#orthodontics

Denia P.’s Avatar
Denia P. Apr 12, 2018 147 views

I am on the 12th grade and I should expect when working in a clinic as an orthodontist?

I plan on going to the medical field this one in particular and I don’t have any experience on it. I am a friendly person, I enjoy talking and listening to people, reading etc . #orthodontist #experience #clinic #doctor #medicine...

#orthodontics

Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Oct 08, 2017 422 views

If I am wanting to start my own orthodontic practice what is my best route to get there?

I am extremely interested in the study of orthodontics and when I become older I am wanting to create my own practice. #orthodontist #orthodontics-practice #orthodontics #career-plan #business-development...

Imani Q.’s Avatar
Imani Q. Sep 01, 2017 302 views

What are the things I have to do in order to become an orthodontist?

I want to be an orthodontist but I not completely sure what I do after I graduate with a bachelors degree in biology #dental #orthodontist #orthodontics #orthod...

#academic-advising

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Oct 28, 2016 442 views

Once training to be an orthodontist, how does one make a living while attending school for so many years?

Seems like a lot of school. How do you pay the bills during that time? Is there clinical where you earn money while learning? #orthodontist #orthodontics #medicine #college...

#career-counseling

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Oct 28, 2016 390 views

How many years of schooling after college are req'd to become an orthodontist?

Considering as a possible career #orthodontist...

#orthodontics

Lukas T.’s Avatar
Lukas T. Oct 25, 2015 1921 views

what do like or dislike about your job

hi my name is lukas i am interested in being an orthodontist...

#orthodontics

Rohan R.’s Avatar
Rohan R. Jul 04, 2015 1039 views

I want to pursue a career as an Dentist. Before that, I am planning to major in Biology in my undergrad studies. What are some great opportunities out there?

I want to pursue a career as an Dentist. Before that, I am planning to major in Biology in my undergrad studies. Meanwhile, i want to start doing volunteer work, apply for internships and jobs but I don't know where to start looking. Should i look for opportunities related to biology or dental...

#dental-school #dentistry #orthodontics

Fabiana M.’s Avatar
Fabiana M. Jan 13, 2015 694 views
Fabiana M.’s Avatar
Fabiana M. Oct 21, 2014 838 views

What College or University is good to be an Orthodontist?

I want to be an Orthodontist. #college #university...

#orthodontics

Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 09, 2014 1001 views

What is the difference in a dental hygienist and orthodontics?

I am a junior in high school and I want to be a dentist, but I want to know what are the difference in certain types of dentistry. #dentistry #careers #dental-hygienist #dental...

#orthodontics