Career Questions tagged Orthodontics

Florence B.’s Avatar
Florence B. Apr 08 93 views

I fear talking to the public and how can I overcome that

#orthodontics I am somehow shy I talk much when I get to know one better Fear to bring up an idea in...

Mimi A.’s Avatar
Mimi A. Jan 25 113 views
Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 65 views

What's the most common task you do as a dentist?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental field. #dental-hygienist #orthodontics #dentistry...

#dentist

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17, 2020 221 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 360 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Dec 04, 2018 169 views
Denia P.’s Avatar
Denia P. Apr 12, 2018 239 views

I am on the 12th grade and I should expect when working in a clinic as an orthodontist?

I plan on going to the medical field this one in particular and I don’t have any experience on it. I am a friendly person, I enjoy talking and listening to people, reading etc . #orthodontist #experience #clinic #doctor #medicine...

#orthodontics

Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Oct 08, 2017 573 views

If I am wanting to start my own orthodontic practice what is my best route to get there?

I am extremely interested in the study of orthodontics and when I become older I am wanting to create my own practice. #orthodontist #orthodontics-practice #orthodontics #career-plan #business-development...

Imani Q.’s Avatar
Imani Q. Sep 01, 2017 385 views

What are the things I have to do in order to become an orthodontist?

I want to be an orthodontist but I not completely sure what I do after I graduate with a bachelors degree in biology #dental #orthodontist #orthodontics #orthod...

#academic-advising

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Oct 28, 2016 555 views

Once training to be an orthodontist, how does one make a living while attending school for so many years?

Seems like a lot of school. How do you pay the bills during that time? Is there clinical where you earn money while learning? #orthodontist #orthodontics #medicine #college...

#career-counseling

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Oct 28, 2016 481 views
Lukas T.’s Avatar
Lukas T. Oct 25, 2015 2368 views

what do like or dislike about your job

hi my name is lukas i am interested in being an orthodontist...

#orthodontics

Rohan R.’s Avatar
Rohan R. Jul 04, 2015 1169 views

I want to pursue a career as an Dentist. Before that, I am planning to major in Biology in my undergrad studies. What are some great opportunities out there?

I want to pursue a career as an Dentist. Before that, I am planning to major in Biology in my undergrad studies. Meanwhile, i want to start doing volunteer work, apply for internships and jobs but I don't know where to start looking. Should i look for opportunities related to biology or dental...

#dentistry #dental-school #orthodontics

Fabiana M.’s Avatar
Fabiana M. Jan 13, 2015 827 views
Fabiana M.’s Avatar
Fabiana M. Oct 21, 2014 918 views
Ann G.’s Avatar
Ann G. Apr 09, 2014 1118 views

What is the difference in a dental hygienist and orthodontics?

I am a junior in high school and I want to be a dentist, but I want to know what are the difference in certain types of dentistry. #dentistry #careers #dental-hygienist #dental...

#orthodontics