Career Questions tagged Timemanagement

Abigail Y.’s Avatar
Abigail Y. Oct 23, 2018 96 views
Lucia G.’s Avatar
Lucia G. Aug 31, 2018 122 views
Rikka Ren G.’s Avatar
Rikka Ren G. Jul 23, 2018 133 views

How do nurses manage the daily tasks that they have to perform for their patients?

I have always heard stories of how a nurse's shift can be very hectic, and I have wondered how they manage all the different activities that they have to perform. Becoming a nurse is the only career I have in mind right now, and I want a more in-depth look on how they manage the work dense...

#timemanagement #nursing #profession

Emily B.’s Avatar
Emily B. May 27, 2018 244 views

How does working long hours affect your relationships, hobbies, and interests?

I'd like to direct this question mainly to those in the medical field because that is what I'm looking to go into, but any insights are greatly appreciated! Even as a high school student I've had to put some of hobbies and interests on the back burner because of all of the school work and...

#hobbies #relationships #timemanagement #working #balance #medicine #time

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. May 21, 2018 146 views

Are 18 credit hours in a semester a lot?

I'm going to be a college Freshman in the fall and I found out because of my major, I will have to take18 credit hours my first semester. Are there any tips on managing time or advice from anyone's personal experience out there? #student #job #professors #school...

#timemanagement

Kelly F.’s Avatar
Kelly F. Apr 17, 2018 237 views

How much extracurricular work is too much?

Graduate classes + a (mandatory) internship + a job = Too much? My graduate program requires me to work an internship. My financial situation requires me to work another job. But after the homework, the interning, and the work days -- will I miss out on school organizations, meetings,...

#job #workstudy #internship #worried #extracurriculars #timemanagement #organization

Alicia B.’s Avatar
Alicia B. Mar 18, 2018 181 views

How much time should I be spending on homework in college?

Time Management is important. So how do you balance activities and studying?...

#timemanagement

Devin F.’s Avatar
Devin F. Jan 20, 2018 190 views

What is the best way to manage your time?

I'm not great at time management and I need tips on juggling class, studying, and working while in college while maintaining my sanity....

#timemanagement

Geryka F.’s Avatar
Geryka F. Sep 01, 2017 268 views

How can I manage my time better? I try my best but I know that it isn't good enough. I'm still running out of time 90% of the time!!!!

I need to improve my time management skills because this will definitely help me be better and more successful in life. I'm already having a hard time managing my time wisely in high school, I'm scared what could happen in college! Ahhhh! Help! #help #timemanagement #highschool...