Career Questions tagged Worried

Sarah H.’s Avatar
Sarah H. Apr 23, 2018 283 views

Going into college undecided?

I am going into college undecided and it makes me worried that I will not be able to find what major and ultimately what type of job to go into. Is there anything that someone found helpful to find the right path to choosing a fitting major? #undecided #major #job...

#worried

Kelly F.’s Avatar
Kelly F. Apr 17, 2018 303 views

How much extracurricular work is too much?

Graduate classes + a (mandatory) internship + a job = Too much? My graduate program requires me to work an internship. My financial situation requires me to work another job. But after the homework, the interning, and the work days -- will I miss out on school organizations, meetings,...

#organization #extracurriculars #worried #workstudy #job #timemanagement #internship

Kelly F.’s Avatar
Kelly F. Apr 17, 2018 260 views

Are the loans worth it?

Is an Ivy League education for graduate school worth $100K in loans? At what point does the opportunity cost become negative? #ivyleague #loans #debt...

#worried

Savannah H.’s Avatar
Savannah H. Mar 23, 2018 214 views

When do you know if you are majoring in the right field

I just want to make sure im doing the right thing for myself and others, so how do I know....

#worried

Irma S.’s Avatar
Irma S. Mar 16, 2018 203 views

How do I know what career I should choose?

Everyone always picks career ideas based off how much money they make. I'm not worried about money. I'm worried about my overall happiness and whether or not I will actually find enjoyment and passion in the job that I have. #worried #advice #nervous...

#help

Irma S.’s Avatar
Irma S. Mar 16, 2018 278 views

What advice do you have for someone who is worried that they won't end up liking their career?

I'm worried that after all of my schooling, when it comes down to actually working, I might not like the career that I have worked so hard to get. I want to make sure that I have a job that makes me happy, not just one that supplies me with a paycheck. #advice #worried...

#nervous

Jerrod D.’s Avatar
Jerrod D. Sep 01, 2017 403 views

How do I know I will get a job after college?

I'm worried that I will struggle to find a job once I obtain my degree. #stressed #worried #help #career-path...