Career Questions tagged Nervous

Nikolet C.’s Avatar
Nikolet C. Nov 30, 2020 122 views

Do I really know what I want to do?

I’m scared I might change my decision last minute in the later future....

nervous

Benjamin D.’s Avatar
Benjamin D. Aug 29, 2018 352 views

What type of monetary need would suffice in college?

Is there any specific amount of money I would need to carry with me to college...

nervous

soledad G.’s Avatar
soledad G. Aug 27, 2018 230 views

How do you get ready for college?

I'm scared to start college, and i don't know if my best friend will be attending the same college....

nervous

Jennifer B.’s Avatar
Jennifer B. Jul 12, 2018 515 views

How likely is it that I will want to switch my major?

I'm interested in Early Childhood Education mostly. I'm also interested in Creative Writing and Psychology. senior senioritis nervous major double-major psychology...

creative-writing

Giovanna H.’s Avatar
Giovanna H. Apr 20, 2018 1178 views

Does anyone that become a police officer regret becoming one?

With some of the recent incidents of officers killing people have you ever regretted joining because of how people view you now. I mean I know that there is bad cops and good cops but how do you feel about it? I want to study criminal justice and law enforcement police-and-law-enforcement...

will-i-regret-doing-it respect nervous can-i-do-it police-officer i-will-do-it

Irma S.’s Avatar
Irma S. Mar 16, 2018 301 views

How do I know what career I should choose?

Everyone always picks career ideas based off how much money they make. I'm not worried about money. I'm worried about my overall happiness and whether or not I will actually find enjoyment and passion in the job that I have. worried advice nervous...

help

Irma S.’s Avatar
Irma S. Mar 16, 2018 384 views

What advice do you have for someone who is worried that they won't end up liking their career?

I'm worried that after all of my schooling, when it comes down to actually working, I might not like the career that I have worked so hard to get. I want to make sure that I have a job that makes me happy, not just one that supplies me with a paycheck. advice worried...

nervous

Bob D.’s Avatar
Bob D. Jan 25, 2018 426 views

What can I do if I get rejected to my dream college?

I've already sent in my college applications, but now I'm just waiting for the results and I keep worrying about whether I'll get accepted or not to my dream college. If I get rejected, then I'll feel like the countless hours working on my application, volunteer work, and grades will all have...

copingmethods future nervous rejection