Career Questions tagged Profession

Rikka Ren G.’s Avatar
Rikka Ren G. Jul 23, 2018 159 views

How do nurses manage the daily tasks that they have to perform for their patients?

I have always heard stories of how a nurse's shift can be very hectic, and I have wondered how they manage all the different activities that they have to perform. Becoming a nurse is the only career I have in mind right now, and I want a more in-depth look on how they manage the work dense...

#profession #nursing #timemanagement

Laura M.’s Avatar
Laura M. Mar 16, 2018 279 views

What degrees do you need to become a therapist?

I recently realized that despite my awkwardness and unwillingness to talk to strangers, I somehow clique well with kids and those have been abused. I have thought about having #therapy as a backup plan, but I don't know what #degree/s you have to have. Is it just #psychology ? I do not want to...

#profession #lgbtqa

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Dec 16, 2017 392 views

What are some careers that are family-oriented?

Would love to have a job that still allows time to spend with my family. Are there any maybe underrated professions that would allow you to do so? #career #career-counseling #career-choice #profession #job-coaching #job-searching #career-path...

#career-decisions

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 19, 2017 572 views

What are all kinds of jobs about medicine?

I want to learn medicine in the future. Are there any other jobs related to medicine except for doctor and nursing? #medicine #college-major #university #career-counseling #job #choosing-a-major...

#profession