Career Questions tagged Profession

Rikka Ren G.’s Avatar
Rikka Ren G. Jul 23, 2018

How do nurses manage the daily tasks that they have to perform for their patients?

I have always heard stories of how a nurse's shift can be very hectic, and I have wondered how they manage all the different activities that they have to perform. Becoming a nurse is the only career I have in mind right now, and I want a more in-depth look on how they manage the work dense...

#nursing #timemanagement #profession

Laura M.’s Avatar
Laura M. Mar 16, 2018

What degrees do you need to become a therapist?

I recently realized that despite my awkwardness and unwillingness to talk to strangers, I somehow clique well with kids and those have been abused. I have thought about having #therapy as a backup plan, but I don't know what #degree/s you have to have. Is it just #psychology ? I do not want to...

#lgbtqa #profession

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Dec 16, 2017

What are some careers that are family-oriented?

Would love to have a job that still allows time to spend with my family. Are there any maybe underrated professions that would allow you to do so? #career #career-counseling #career-choice #profession #job-coaching #job-searching #career-path...

#career-decisions

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 19, 2017

What are all kinds of jobs about medicine?

I want to learn medicine in the future. Are there any other jobs related to medicine except for doctor and nursing? #medicine #college-major #university #career-counseling #job #choosing-a-major...

#profession