Career Questions tagged Daily

Randi’s Avatar
Randi Sep 30, 2021 321 views

What is your daily routine in your profession?

#profession #job #work #any #daily #routine #dailyroutine #jobs #future #career #career-path

Marlene’s Avatar
Marlene Jan 28, 2020 389 views

What does your daily schedule consist of?

As a General Pediatrician, what do you typically do on a daily basis? Are most days pretty crazy or very relaxed? Is it pretty routine or do things change based on the day? etc. #doctor #healthcare #medicine #medical #GeneralPediatrician #schedule #daily #hospital-and-health-care

Sofia’s Avatar
Sofia Nov 08, 2019 668 views

What is the day in the life for a health information technician?

I'm in IT class right now and our assignment is to research an IT career, mine is a health information technician. I'd like to know what usually goes on in the field. #healthinformation #healthcare #IT #informationtechnology #technician #daily #jobs

breanna’s Avatar
breanna Apr 12, 2018 465 views

I am interested in becoming a nurse but i am not sure if that is what I am interested in doing the rest of my life. I just want to know what other careers there are that pays like a nurse and I would still like it.

I am in 10th grade and i am interested in chemistry cosmetology and also many things that help other maiby in there daily life.
#nursing #career options #learning # helping others #daily life