Mireia R.

2571

40

What are some careers that are family-oriented?

Would love to have a job that still allows time to spend with my family. Are there any maybe underrated professions that would allow you to do so? #career #career-counseling #career-choice #profession #job-coaching #job-searching #career-path #career-decisions

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

Hi,

As far as family-centered careers are concerned, you might want to look at the education field, or preschool education or a career that would let you work flexible hours or from home part of the time. I worked in education as a teacher, counselor and administrator, and when my child was young, I did tutoring and then worked as a substitute teacher one or two days a week. My work now as an artist and owning a small company allows me to work at home, even though my children are now grown. Education also frees you up in summers and during school breaks for vacations with your kids. Best of luck!

Marilyn Lowry

Last updated Feb 14 at 15:00

1 comment

Schools Add a school