Career Questions tagged Hobbies

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22, 2020 103 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

#cars #trucks #mechanic #automotive #strengths #hobbies

Emily B.’s Avatar
Emily B. May 27, 2018 451 views

How does working long hours affect your relationships, hobbies, and interests?

I'd like to direct this question mainly to those in the medical field because that is what I'm looking to go into, but any insights are greatly appreciated! Even as a high school student I've had to put some of hobbies and interests on the back burner because of all of the school work and...

#medicine #balance #time #timemanagement #relationships #working #hobbies

Jessica L.’s Avatar
Jessica L. Mar 26, 2018 548 views

Is it wise to try and balance school/a career and a fairly intensive hobby at the same time?

I'm passionate about art! However, I don't want to try and make it into a career. I won't go into the reasons behind that right now, but I do want to keep creating on the side and continually improving, something that's really only possible if I dedicate a lot of time and effort to it, in...

#hobbies #work-life-balance #art

Kolbi B.’s Avatar
Kolbi B. Oct 20, 2016 803 views

How can I pursue a career and continue to further develop my skills in hobbies that I am passionate about.

I want to become a veterinarian, but I heard that being in that particular field can be kind of time consuming. I just wanted to know how careers affect ones personal life. #career #time-management #hobbies #personal-development...

#career-details

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 21, 2016 490 views

Where can a person go to learn cryptography and ciphers?

I am interested in making a hobby out of these two things and I am wondering where exactly I can go to acquire such skills? If anyone knows anything on this subject it would be much appreciated for any pointers in the right direction! #extracurriculars #hobbies #cryptography...

#ciphers

Iman F.’s Avatar
Iman F. Mar 02, 2016 669 views

What is the best path to take after college ie, take a break, continue to go to school, get a job? I am wondering because I don't want to go to college if I don't use all of my skills I learned in college.

I am wondering because I don't want to go to college if I don't use all of my skills. I want to be able to have time to myself, yet be productive....

#hobbies