Career Questions tagged Strengths

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 359 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#linkedin #highschool #career #strengths #business #student #highschoolstudent #economics #math

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 179 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

Lilianna M.’s Avatar
Lilianna M. Mar 21, 2018 201 views