Career Questions tagged Strengths

Dominick’s Avatar
Dominick Oct 22, 2020 394 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Aug 11, 2020 344 views

What strengths do I need to be a phlebotomist?

#medical #strengths #phlebotomy

danieh’s Avatar
danieh May 11, 2020 2369 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

danieh’s Avatar
danieh May 11, 2020 840 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

Rocio’s Avatar
Rocio Mar 21, 2018 461 views

A couple of my strongest strengths are being honest and very reliable. What are some other jobs in the medical field besides a nurse that I could possibly go to college for? (ShytoriB)

#Strengths #Medical #Field

Wendy’s Avatar
Wendy Mar 21, 2018 473 views

I am inspirational, honest, hard worker, creative and I always try my best for my results to come out accurate if not with what is expected. Can these strengths of mine help me in the path of being a future RN?

#Strengths #RN #Insipartional #honesty #creativity #bestresults

Briana’s Avatar
Briana Mar 21, 2018 501 views

What strengths should I have if I would like to become a ER Physician or an Anesthesiologist?

#medicine #emergency-medicine #anesthesiology #doctor #strengths

Lilianna’s Avatar
Lilianna Mar 21, 2018 424 views

What other strengths or experience might I need for being and RN?

#strengths #experiences

Val’s Avatar
Val Mar 21, 2018 534 views

Is having a strong work ethic and be very skilled at time management: would that guarantee me a successful career in cosmetology?

#cosmetology #future #skills #strengths #hair-stylist #hairdressers #makeup-artist #makeup #career