Career Questions tagged Strengths

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22, 2020 104 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

#cars #mechanic #trucks #automotive #strengths #hobbies

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 719 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#highschoolstudent #business #student #strengths #economics #highschool #linkedin #math #career

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 346 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.