Career Questions tagged Strengths

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 22, 2020 240 views

What career best fits my strengths and hobbies?

I'm a senior in high school and would like a future career as an auto-mechanic. My two strongest strengths are: I never give up and I am a problem solver. My hobbies are working and playing problem solving games. Given my strengths and hobbies what kind of career best fits me? What other...

hobbies mechanic automotive trucks cars strengths

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 1548 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

highschoolstudent math linkedin economics highschool career business strengths student

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 644 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.