What strengths should I have if I would like to become a ER Physician or an Anesthesiologist?

Here's the MBTI grid. There is "right" personality for medical specialty. Both ER physician and anesthesiology requires one to make decisions within a short amount of time. You have to be able to handle stress well and be able to think under time limits. ISTJ Dermatology, OBGYN, Family Practice, Urology, Orthopedic Surgery ISFJ Anesthesiology, Ophthalmology, General practice, Family practice, Pediatrics ISTP Otolaryngology (ENT), Anesthesiology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, General practice ISFP Anesthesiology, Family practice, Thoracic surgery, General practice INTJ Internal medicine INFJ Internal medicine, ESTJ General practice ESFJ Internal medicine ESTP Orthopedic surgery, Dermatology, Family practice ENTJ Internal medicine YK K.

Thank you for answering my question! Briana M.

4

Ashish’s Answer

Hellos,

The strength of any individual is their tolerance and patience level.

How much you become tolerant and add patience into you it will change the graph of your life.

I am also very much fond of music and whenever i get a chance i sang. And see I am not only a singer.

Struggle for whatever you want to become but never compromise self respect and you will achieve the best career industry.

Thank you

Thank you so much for responding to my question! Briana M.

0

Estelle’s Answer

Anesthesiologists and ER Doctors need to be strong communicators, think quickly on their feet, and have courage when their patients have a life-threatening disease. Best of luck!

0

Endurance (the hours can be very long), Organization, Attention to detail, Technical skills for central venous access placement, etc.

0

Agree with previous answers but would like to add: Dealing with difficult personalities.

ER doctors must deal with some patients who abuse the medical system like those repeatedly seeking emergency care for chronic issues and also drug seekers.

Anesthesiologists deal with demanding surgeons and stressed out OR staff.

0