Career Questions tagged Highschoolstudent

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 451 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#strengths #highschoolstudent #linkedin #economics #business #highschool #career #student #math

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 249 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 06 307 views

What types of jobs can I pursue with a background in economics?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have a huge interest in these subjects but I'm not sure what types of jobs I would be pursuing as an economist in the future. #career #economics #business #highschool...

#student #linkedin #highschoolstudent