Career Questions tagged Highschoolstudent

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27 236 views

Do I need to have skills in photography ? or is that not a problem ?

I want to get into photography but I think that I would need skill first before actually getting into it. I need clarification on that so I can see what I have to do. highschoolstudent learning photography...

skills

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 230 views

Which one is better, zoologist or veterinarian?

I am a sophomore in Utah. I love both zoology and veterinary science. I just dont know what degree I want to get into. I also don't know which one will benefit me the most while I am in High school (where there isnt much areas to work in these degrees). Big animals and small animals are the...

highschoolstudent veterinarian zoology animals

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 1430 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

strengths business highschoolstudent linkedin math highschool career student economics

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 606 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 06, 2020 550 views

What types of jobs can I pursue with a background in economics?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have a huge interest in these subjects but I'm not sure what types of jobs I would be pursuing as an economist in the future. career economics business highschool...

highschoolstudent student linkedin