Career Questions tagged Highschoolstudent

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 104 views

Which one is better, zoologist or veterinarian?

I am a sophomore in Utah. I love both zoology and veterinary science. I just dont know what degree I want to get into. I also don't know which one will benefit me the most while I am in High school (where there isnt much areas to work in these degrees). Big animals and small animals are the...

#animals #highschoolstudent #zoology #veterinarian

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 821 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#career #linkedin #business #economics #highschoolstudent #highschool #strengths #student #math

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11, 2020 389 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 06, 2020 405 views

What types of jobs can I pursue with a background in economics?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have a huge interest in these subjects but I'm not sure what types of jobs I would be pursuing as an economist in the future. #career #economics #business #highschool...

#highschoolstudent #student #linkedin