Career Questions tagged Hair Stylist

semetria B.’s Avatar
semetria B. Nov 13, 2020 140 views

how much do hairstylist earn per year .

I love doing hair .im very good at braiding and doing makeup . makeup cosmetics...

hair-stylist

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 23, 2020 155 views

What do you find being the hardest task as a cosmetologist?

I am a 10th grader and i am beginning to look into my future as a cosmetologist, What do you find being the hardest thing to do as a cosmetologist? cosmetology hair-stylist...

hairnailsandmakeup

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Oct 02, 2020 192 views

After finishing my education i plan to go to college, and become a Hair Stylist, and build my own company.

I'm a sophomore. Looking for more important information to become a hairstylist , and how many years of college do i have t complete to reach my goal .hair-stylist cosmetology...

beauty-industry

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017 453 views

Do you prefer quiet or chatty clients as a hairdresser?

I've heard some clients tell interesting stories. hairdresser hair hair-care...

hair-stylist

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 18, 2017 470 views

What is the average number of years to go to college to become a beautician?

I would like to know how many years I will have to study and train before actually starting the job....

hair-stylist

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 553 views
Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 708 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. cosmetology makeup apparel-and-fashion fashion-shows hair-stylist...

clothing-design

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017 484 views
Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 08, 2017 533 views

Can you go to a four-year college for this?

In a cosmetology field are there colleges that teach four years of it? colleges cosmetology cosmetics...

hair-stylist

Becca H.’s Avatar
Becca H. May 11, 2016 856 views
Aliyah H.’s Avatar
Aliyah H. May 04, 2016 463 views

How long do you have to get a cosmotolgy degree

I really like dealing with hair and other things because its something I like to do....

hair-stylist

Aliyah H.’s Avatar
Aliyah H. May 04, 2016 390 views
Richa S.’s Avatar
Richa S. Jan 20, 2016 1907 views

If you want to be an artist or a stylist, which city is the best for this career?

I am interested in knowing more about where I can concentrate the best in these jobs. artist...

hair-stylist

Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. Mar 23, 2015 786 views

What is the best school to learn how to be a barber.

The reason I am asking is because I like to fix hair and I am very interested with hair designs and I like making people look fresh!! experienced hair-stylist hairdressers hair-care...

barber

Felipe S.’s Avatar
Felipe S. Dec 08, 2014 1103 views

What can I, a 13 year old boy, in 8th grade advanced classes, do to prepare myself in a career as a hairstylist?

I never really wanted to be anything EXCEPT a hairstylist.I am 13, in 8th grade advanced classes. What can I do to prepare myself? hair-stylist beauty-industry...

hairdressers