Career Questions tagged Hair Stylist

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017 323 views

Do you prefer quiet or chatty clients as a hairdresser?

I've heard some clients tell interesting stories. #hairdresser #hair #hair-care...

#hair-stylist

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 18, 2017 384 views

What is the average number of years to go to college to become a beautician?

I would like to know how many years I will have to study and train before actually starting the job....

#hair-stylist

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 475 views
Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 15, 2017 577 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work yogethrr to craft a specific aesthetic?

I want to pursue a career in either Apparel Design or Cosmetology, and I would like to know how the two can correspond with each other. #cosmetology #makeup #apparel-and-fashion #fashion-shows #hair-stylist...

#clothing-design

Alyssa T.’s Avatar
Alyssa T. Feb 08, 2017 370 views

How much money do hairdressers make per day?

A hairdresser is my second choice of profession. #hair-stylist #beauty-industry #hairdressers #hair-care #beautician...

#hairdresser

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 08, 2017 416 views

Can you go to a four-year college for this?

In a cosmetology field are there colleges that teach four years of it? #colleges #cosmetology #cosmetics...

#hair-stylist

Becca H.’s Avatar
Becca H. May 11, 2016 655 views

What is it like being a hairstylist?

I'm thinking about becoming a hairstylist....

#hair-stylist

Aliyah H.’s Avatar
Aliyah H. May 04, 2016 374 views

How long do you have to get a cosmotolgy degree

I really like dealing with hair and other things because its something I like to do....

#hair-stylist

Aliyah H.’s Avatar
Aliyah H. May 04, 2016 311 views

what college courses should you take for cosmotolgy

Because.......

#hair-stylist

Richa S.’s Avatar
Richa S. Jan 20, 2016 1599 views

If you want to be an artist or a stylist, which city is the best for this career?

I am interested in knowing more about where I can concentrate the best in these jobs. #artist...

#hair-stylist

Juan R.’s Avatar
Juan R. Mar 23, 2015 685 views

What is the best school to learn how to be a barber.

The reason I am asking is because I like to fix hair and I am very interested with hair designs and I like making people look fresh!! #experienced #hair-stylist #hairdressers #hair-care...

#barber

Felipe S.’s Avatar
Felipe S. Dec 08, 2014 983 views

What can I, a 13 year old boy, in 8th grade advanced classes, do to prepare myself in a career as a hairstylist?

I never really wanted to be anything EXCEPT a hairstylist.I am 13, in 8th grade advanced classes. What can I do to prepare myself? #hair-stylist #beauty-industry...

#hairdressers