Career Questions tagged Hairstylist

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 03 136 views

How do you become a stylist?

When I mean how do you become a stylist, I wondering what the qualifications are to become a stylist. I'm curious about what it takes to become either a fashion stylist or a hairstylist.

kara’s Avatar
kara Dec 16, 2021 260 views

For current business owners or business alumni, what advice can you give as far as which college classes were most beneficial to you?

#entrepreneur #business #college #business-management #college-major #hairstylist

Laila’s Avatar
Laila Aug 03, 2021 573 views

What type of good colleges do I go to for business?

I wanted to Own my own business but I don't know what good college to go to in order to make it. Building my own salon means the world to me and I need help. #business #college #business-management #management #nail #hair #hairstylist

Madeline’s Avatar
Madeline Feb 23, 2018 406 views

I am currently going through schooling for cosmetology and even though hair dressing isn't my first choice I would like to know if it is easier to rent a chair long term or own a your own salon long term?

I have always been interested in different hair styles, but my dream career is Special Effects Makeup ( monster makeup, fake scars, etc. ) I am currently going through cosmetology school to have some experience in another field if that doesn't work out. Cosmetology has so much to offer but hair...

Dayonna’s Avatar
Dayonna Jan 15, 2018 703 views

What is a normal day in the life of a hairstylist

#Hairstylist #hair-stylist #hair #beauty-industry