Career Questions tagged Introvert

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. Nov 29, 2020 245 views

How to get a letter of recommendation when I'm a shy student?

I'm a decent student who occasionally contributes to the conversation and I get A's and B's in school, but I don't think I have developed a close relationship with any of my teachers. Speaking up in class is hard for me and it often feels like I'm being drowned out but other students. I'm...

#everyone #introvert #networking #general #student #letterofrec

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Jan 12, 2018 376 views

what job in the medical field is best for an introvert?

my name is yadira and I am a sophomore in high school and I am an introvert but i really want to go in to the medical field. #medical-practice #medicine...

#introvert

Ethan G.’s Avatar
Ethan G. Jan 06, 2018 538 views

How should I go about getting involved on my campus?

I transferred into my current university halfway through my freshman year. I'm a junior now and I still struggle to find clubs and activities on campus that I can get involved in; any tips for a shy guy trying to get involved on campus? #college #introvert...

#extracurriculars

spencer P.’s Avatar
spencer P. Sep 28, 2017 913 views

How important is it to be an extrovert to become a doctor?

I want a career in the medical field. I love school and am very interested in the sciences and medicine/biology in particular. I am also shy and not sure I have the 'people skills' needed to become a doctor, which is what I believe I want to do. I need to know if I am better off pursuing...

#medschool #introvert #medicine #medical-practice

spencer P.’s Avatar
spencer P. Sep 28, 2017 1435 views