Career Questions tagged Introvert

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Jul 08 90 views

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

-Introverts(Usually not the one to approach people or start a conversation) -Hate presenting in front of a big crowds -Love cats - like Music and the piano -Love to read especially romance novels music introvert...

pets

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. Nov 29, 2020 689 views

How to get a letter of recommendation when I'm a shy student?

I'm a decent student who occasionally contributes to the conversation and I get A's and B's in school, but I don't think I have developed a close relationship with any of my teachers. Speaking up in class is hard for me and it often feels like I'm being drowned out but other students. I'm...

student introvert general everyone networking letterofrec

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Jan 12, 2018 465 views

what job in the medical field is best for an introvert?

my name is yadira and I am a sophomore in high school and I am an introvert but i really want to go in to the medical field. medical-practice medicine...

introvert

Ethan G.’s Avatar
Ethan G. Jan 06, 2018 641 views

How should I go about getting involved on my campus?

I transferred into my current university halfway through my freshman year. I'm a junior now and I still struggle to find clubs and activities on campus that I can get involved in; any tips for a shy guy trying to get involved on campus? college introvert...

extracurriculars

spencer P.’s Avatar
spencer P. Sep 28, 2017 1048 views

How important is it to be an extrovert to become a doctor?

I want a career in the medical field. I love school and am very interested in the sciences and medicine/biology in particular. I am also shy and not sure I have the 'people skills' needed to become a doctor, which is what I believe I want to do. I need to know if I am better off pursuing...

introvert medical-practice medschool medicine

spencer P.’s Avatar
spencer P. Sep 28, 2017 1854 views