Career Questions tagged Paleontology

Rbx S.’s Avatar
Rbx S. May 13 298 views
Leilu W.’s Avatar
Leilu W. Feb 25, 2020 291 views

How do you find a college with a highly specific major that's a good fit?

I've been having trouble finding colleges with a paleontology program that fit me as a person #college #college-advice #college-major #college-selection #major...

#paleontology

Veronika M.’s Avatar
Veronika M. Aug 12, 2018 259 views

What are the best courses to take if I want to be an archaeologist?

Ever since I was 3, I wanted to be an archaeologist/paleontologist. I am finding it very hard to find courses to take if I want to major in those fields. What are the best courses to take? #archeology #paleontology #paleontologist...

#archaeologist

Timmy S.’s Avatar
Timmy S. Jan 10, 2018 872 views

How hard is it to become a paleontologist?

I'm a junior, and I'm interested to become a paleontologist. I've learned a lot about the evolution of animals and how they adapted to survive. I also learned about fossils and about different types of minerals in rocks....

#paleontology

angel M.’s Avatar
angel M. May 17, 2016 619 views

Are there any jobs I can do for paleontology that aren't teaching positions?

Are the only things available professor positions that are sponsored by colleges to go dig up bones? #college #university-teaching #archeology #paleontology #education #career #career-counseling...

#science

angel M.’s Avatar
angel M. May 16, 2016 560 views
Yuyang Z.’s Avatar
Yuyang Z. May 30, 2017 463 views

What should I consider as my major if I want to working in paleontology?

I'm looking forward to working on something about paleontology but I don't know which job I want to do exactly.So what should I study in college?And do you have any college recommend?Thanks. #college-major...

#paleontology

Brendan G.’s Avatar
Brendan G. Oct 31, 2016 607 views

If I want to be a paleontologist, would it be better to minor in geology or biology?

I have always wanted to study earth and its history, and paleontology mixes my love for biology and geology together. #biology #geology...

#paleontology

James G.’s Avatar
James G. May 09, 2016 511 views

What college education do you need to be a paleontologist?

This is the career I seek to pursue and would like some back up information. #paleontology...

#fossils