Career Questions tagged Emergency Room

JENITZA V.’s Avatar
JENITZA V. May 18, 2016 489 views

How difficult is it to change careers in the medical field?

I've always been interested in becoming a pediatrician due to my never ending love for children. However, I fear that once in the field I will not like what I do. Recently, the ER has caught my attention and I was wondering if there was a pediatric section in the ER? #pediatrics #pediatrician...

#emergency-room #hospital-and-health-care #medicine

Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017 373 views

What kind of injuries do we get in the emergency room?

I would love to understand what types of injuries I might be facing if I get the chance to work in an emergency room at a hospital in the future. #healthcare #emergency-medicine #emergency-room...

#paramedic

Libbie M.’s Avatar
Libbie M. Dec 12, 2016 482 views

Is medical school as hard as people make it out to be?

I would appreciate a professional of someone currently attending medical school to answer this question. I also would like to know what areas make it hard. I am thinking about choosing that career path but I'm a little hesitant about all the school one must take, as well as which areas make it...

#doctor #emergency-room #nurse #healthcare #surgery #medical-education #mental-health #medicine

Jane U.’s Avatar
Jane U. Oct 23, 2016 520 views

How do you ( a medical doctor) calm yourself down in dire situations?

For example when a patient is dying. I would like to know because I've always wanted to be a doctor since I was little, but I'm not sure how I'll handle myself in those situations. I think tips would be helpful. #doctor #medicine #emergency-room #stress-management...

#emergency-management

Nelson N.’s Avatar
Nelson N. Oct 20, 2016 525 views

I'm not sure which career path is be best for me, can someone help guide me in the right direction?

I'm 23 years old, ever since I was child I've wanted to be someone that helps others. I've worked at a hospital for 3 years now, searching for the career thats right for me. I started of as ancillary staff but after less then 1 and a 1/2 years I became part of The Lift, Mobility, &...

#trauma-nursing #surgery #firefighter #emergency-room #nursing #firefighting #registered-nurses

Brianna C.’s Avatar
Brianna C. May 21, 2016 481 views

what is the best part of being a doctor in an emergency room?

i want to be a doctor in the emergency room and i want to know what the best part of working in one is....

#emergency-room

Brianna C.’s Avatar
Brianna C. May 21, 2016 503 views

What is the work environment for an Emergency Medicine doctor in Miami,Florida?

i dream to be a doctor in Emergency Medicine in Miami, Florida and i would love to know what the work environment is like. #doctor #medicine #emergency-medicine...

#emergency-room

Joscelyn O.’s Avatar
Joscelyn O. May 18, 2016 511 views

What can be a backup plan to an ER Trauma Doctor?

I love fast-paced jobs and being challenged, and I most definitely do not want to be stuck doing the same thing in the same place every single day. I love the medical field and I want to help others that cannot help themselves. That is why I chose my intended career path as an Emergency Room...

#doctor #hospital #emergency-room #trauma-treatment #medicine #emergency-medicine

Ana G.’s Avatar
Ana G. May 06, 2016 1442 views

What is a good minor to have if majoring in nursing ?

I am majoring in nursing, was hoping to minor in something that will aid in my emergency room nursing career #college #career #nursing #major #college-minor #future #emergency-medicine...

#emergency-room

Molly M.’s Avatar
Molly M. Feb 11, 2015 652 views