Career Questions tagged Trauma Nursing

Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. May 14, 2018 171 views

Should I get my ADN and go back later for my BSN or go for my BSN

I’ve heard and read about several people saying that going for four years is a waste of money because you do not do anything your first two years. My Career Prep. teacher said I should just do my ADN because nurses who have their BSN only make 25 cents more. I’m not sure what I want to do...

#nursing #trauma-nursing

Daija C.’s Avatar
Daija C. Jan 18, 2018 165 views

What's the work life balance of a travel nurse?

I love traveling, foreign language, and culture but I'd love to also be a nurse. Is it possible to do both? #nursing #registered-nurses #trauma-nursing...

#travel

Jocelyn Z.’s Avatar
Jocelyn Z. Oct 23, 2016 514 views

What are the best and worst parts of being a trauma nurse?

I want to know what to expect if I am going into this field. I feel like it's really emotionally and mentally taxing, and I don't know if I could hack it. #trauma-nursing #nurse #nursing...

#emergency-medicine

Jocelyn Z.’s Avatar
Jocelyn Z. Oct 23, 2016 376 views

If I want to go into trauma nursing, would going through the military prepare me more or should I just get my degree through college?

I'm not quite sure that I will be able to handle the emotional challenges that come with the job, so I was just wondering if it would prepare me better? #trauma-nursing #nurse #nursing #military-medic #military...

#emergency-medicine

Madison B.’s Avatar
Madison B. May 12, 2016 473 views

What should you expect if you want to become a trauma nurse?

I have always wanted to become a nurse and within the last few months I have been looking into the different kinds of things I can do with a nursing degree and decided trauma nursing sounded interesting and something different from what I would of expected but I'm still not quite sure on what...

#nursing #trauma-nursing #hospital #nurse #hospital-and-health-care #science

Nyquasha D.’s Avatar
Nyquasha D. Feb 09, 2017 752 views
abril V.’s Avatar
abril V. Oct 27, 2016 775 views
Jocelyn Z.’s Avatar
Jocelyn Z. Oct 23, 2016 338 views

How hard is it to balance a family life and be work as a trauma or critical care nurse?

I have wanted to be a nurse that works in the ICU division for quite a while now, but recently a counselor told me that I would not be able to have a family at all. She also said that if I tried to it would pointless and I would be miserable. I want a family when I get older; that's something I...

#trauma-nursing

Nelson N.’s Avatar
Nelson N. Oct 20, 2016 453 views

I'm not sure which career path is be best for me, can someone help guide me in the right direction?

I'm 23 years old, ever since I was child I've wanted to be someone that helps others. I've worked at a hospital for 3 years now, searching for the career thats right for me. I started of as ancillary staff but after less then 1 and a 1/2 years I became part of The Lift, Mobility, &...

#firefighter #nursing #trauma-nursing #registered-nurses #emergency-room #surgery #firefighting

Jenna T.’s Avatar
Jenna T. May 21, 2016 920 views

What is it like to be a trauma nurse?

I want to be a nurse and I'm interested in being a trauma nurse. #nursing #nurse #trauma-nursing...

#trauma