Career Questions tagged Humanrights

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Oct 15 63 views

How do you get started in the human rights/international relations field?

I am a recent college grad. I double majored in Media Communications and Political Science. All of my internships are in media communications so I don’t have work experience.humanrights...

internationalrelations

Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27, 2020 207 views

What are the best colleges to go to in California?

As someone who is considered a minority in a lot of communities I strive to not make that so and fight for equality in society as well as in workplaces, because of this I want to become a human rights lawyer. Currently I am a junior in highschool but I'm unaware of which college I should strive...

humanrights college law

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Apr 08, 2020 398 views

How is it like to work at UN? What do you specifically do working with the part of humans rights?

I’m a student from Brazil and next year I will join an university. I wanna do the International Relations course and in the future work in the UN with human rights, traveling all around the world and helping others. career International Travel # job # work work humanrights humanitarian...

un unitednations global politics politicalscience helping

Greysen A.’s Avatar
Greysen A. Aug 12, 2018 623 views

What should I go to school for to work in a nonprofit?

I am really interested in working in a nonprofit, maybe something that has to do with LGBT, kids, or human rights. I think I would be interested in being a therapist of some sort within the organization. I was just wondering what would be suggested for me to go to school for to major in, and...

nonprofits humanrights human-resources therapy youth lgbt college-majors