Career Questions tagged Global

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Apr 08 100 views

How is it like to work at UN? What do you specifically do working with the part of humans rights?

I’m a student from Brazil and next year I will join an university. I wanna do the International Relations course and in the future work in the UN with human rights, traveling all around the world and helping others. #career #international #travel # #job # #work #work #humanrights #humanitarian...

#helping #un #politics #unitednations #politicalscience #global

Kathryn C.’s Avatar
Kathryn C. Oct 30, 2018 188 views

Do global internships benefit you when it comes to veterinary school applications??

I'm currently an undergraduate looking to apply to vet school in a few years. I know that having relevant experience is crucial, so I've been applying for lots of internships. I fond some summer opportunities abroad, but there are steep program fees and I'm wondering if entry into these would...

#college #global #veterinary #vet-school #admissions #internship #science #resume #application #job #grad-school #work #graduate-school #veterinary-school #veterinarian #research