Career Questions tagged Global Economics

Michael S.’s Avatar
Michael S. Jan 17, 2018 296 views

How will the future of North American economy affect my own future?

I have high ambitions and goals to achieve in my life, and though I do wish to excel in all possible aspects of my life, I worry about the instability of the United States' economic system. Considering history's tendency to repeat itself due to human ignorance and general myopia, the economic...

#future #global-economics #economics

Elsa F.’s Avatar
Elsa F. Oct 12, 2016 545 views

Better study economics or finance? Which one has more job options?

I have to choose between economics and finance, but it comes really hard to me. According to me finance is more practical and simple, and economics is harder, more theorical. What matters is the job. I mostly like economics, but I don't know if it has a lot of job options for that. Can an...

#economic-research #financial-analysis #global-economics #economics #finance #banking

Rachel S.’s Avatar
Rachel S. May 13, 2016 775 views

I am currently enrolled in Georgia Tech starting this fall, but I am a Global Economics major. Will my major limit my options because I chose to go to a technical school? Can I still have the opportunities an engineering student would have there?

I am currently enrolled in Georgia Tech and will start as a freshman this Fall. Despite Georgia Tech being a technical school, I am interested in Global Economics. Georgia Tech is a very high ranked school and has a variety of science majors but I am afraid my options can be limited because of...

#college #engineering #global-economics #business #georgia-tech