Career Questions tagged Innovation

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03, 2020 426 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

idea invention technology innovation design marketing science business investment-management entrepreneur marine-biology finance

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 595 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

invention industrialdesigner art design product industrial patent innovation engineer problemsolving industrialdesign patents products creative mechanical-engineer customer

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 988 views

Is it better to sell your invention idea(s) to a company or raise money to patent it yourself?

I have a lot of invention ideas and I am not sure how to get help. There are a lot of website that say they help people who have invention ideas but I am afraid they will steal my ideas and I will not have any legal ownership of them. help innovation Mechanical MechanicalEngineering...

engineering technology ownership art design problem product science company patent legal inventor industrialdesign creative future ideas tech products money architect solving customer

Aubreigh G.’s Avatar
Aubreigh G. Jun 13, 2018 391 views

Do people use 3D printers in their careers?

Like to build parts or anything with them? engineering...

innovation

Tyrel R.’s Avatar
Tyrel R. Aug 12, 2016 717 views

What's the most successful way to become popular in the music industry?

Keeping in touch with celebrities in the entertainment industry is one of my favorite pass times. My reason for answering this question is because it seems as though many new artists have their two years or so of fame but it suddenly starts to die out and they lose thousands of fans. I would...

business-development strategy innovation leadership music