Career Questions tagged Innovation

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 312 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

#art #industrialdesigner #industrial #patents #customer #creative #mechanical-engineer #problemsolving #innovation #invention #products #product #patent #industrialdesign #engineer #design

Aubreigh G.’s Avatar
Aubreigh G. Jun 13, 2018 179 views

Do people use 3D printers in their careers?

Like to build parts or anything with them? #engineering #innovation...

#engineers

Tyrel R.’s Avatar
Tyrel R. Aug 12, 2016 470 views

What's the most successful way to become popular in the music industry?

Keeping in touch with celebrities in the entertainment industry is one of my favorite pass times. My reason for answering this question is because it seems as though many new artists have their two years or so of fame but it suddenly starts to die out and they lose thousands of fans. I would...

#innovation #music #leadership #business-development #strategy