Career Questions tagged Industrial

Mia A.’s Avatar
Mia A. Nov 03, 2021 134 views

What is the day to day of a Financial Engineer like?

I am a Senior in college applying to Master's programs. I am considering many schools that have both Master's in Industrial Engineering, and Master's in Financial Engineering. Can anyone in either of these fields explain their day to day a little bit, and how I should decide which path to take?...

engineering industrial college financialengineer finance industrialengineer

bryce G.’s Avatar
bryce G. Jan 13, 2021 168 views

How much schooling are electricians required to have?

How much schooling are electricians required to have? industrial...

career

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 595 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

invention industrialdesigner art design product industrial patent innovation engineer problemsolving industrialdesign patents products creative mechanical-engineer customer

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. Oct 25, 2017 515 views

How would I become a Millwright and what do they really do?

My name is Jose and I want to know what exactly does a millwright do on the job and what should be my first steps to become one. Should I get started this career with an apprenticeship or is there a class I should take first like Industrial Mechanical? Millwright Industrial...

mechanical

KGOTSOFALO M.’s Avatar
KGOTSOFALO M. Feb 10, 2017 703 views

IS THERE ANY LINK BETWEEN AIRCRAFT MECHANIC AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING?

I am currently doing two tasks simultaneously which is Aircraft mechanic as an apprentice and Industrial engineering part time at Unisa. just wanted to get advices from expert as i am still young and eager to learn more. did i do something good that will bring good rewards by doing two things...

aviation industrial

Elizabeth S.’s Avatar
Elizabeth S. Oct 18, 2016 613 views

Looking for Advice to Get a Job in Industrial Engineering

Hello everyone! So I have recently discovered the Industrial Engineering and I am very interested in becoming one. I absolutely love improving processes and making things run more efficiently, I'm good at math, good with people. I would love to find a job as an industrial Engineer but...

engineering industrial general

Ava S.’s Avatar
Ava S. Aug 24, 2016 872 views

Industrial Design and Environmental Science, can I blend them in my studies and make it a career?

I have just recently started to think about college because I'm in my junior year of high school right now, and i have really taken an interest in environmental science. And what I really hope is that once I get out of college I can make a career out of what I have learned and I am not super...

engineering science industrial college environmental college-major design

Sterling J.’s Avatar
Sterling J. May 26, 2016 558 views

Do mechanical engineers only work in plants

If only in oil and gas...

industrial

Sydnee C.’s Avatar
Sydnee C. May 19, 2016 940 views

Industrial Engineering

I was wondering if someone could expound on the thought of industrial engineering? I've tried getting as much information on the true definition of what an industrial engineer does. Also, what are common jobs that industrial engineers fall into after graduating college that best fit their...

engineering industrial industrial-engineer industrial-engineering jobs

aishwarya K.’s Avatar
aishwarya K. Apr 21, 2016 454 views

How is the economy affecting this industry?

i don't know the economy affecting this industry? Plz Tell me...

industrial

Julia W.’s Avatar
Julia W. Dec 07, 2015 846 views

In Industrial-Organizational Psychology, which industry (healthcare, advertising, etc.) did you find most fulfilling?

Hello! My name is Julia and I'm currently a senior in high school who is looking at a few career options. I have found that the skills, interests and wants I have match up with an I/O Psychologist very well. An interesting part of of the job is that are many different industries that one can go...

organization pyschology industrial

Hanh N.’s Avatar
Hanh N. Sep 21, 2015 6252 views

What steps do I have to take to become an industrial engineer?

Hello, I'm having a hard time picking a major in what I would like to do. Currently, I am majoring in biology but I'm starting to think it is not for me. I am thinking about taking on a career in math. Industrial engineering seems to be compatible with me. I am very social, math clicks, and I...

career disney industrial major advice engineer

Jadie R.’s Avatar
Jadie R. Apr 07, 2014 751 views

What does a day-to-day routine as a organizational and industrial psychologist consist of?

I am interested in majoring in organizational and industrial psychology, but there isn't much information about it on the internet. I would like to more in-depth detail about this career option before I go forth with it in college. psychology organization...

industrial