Career Questions tagged Disney

Sarah H.’s Avatar
Sarah H. Apr 23, 2018 367 views

Is it worth it to participate in the Disney College Program?

I love Disney and I am interested in the Disney College Program but I am not sure if it will help me in the future. If anyone has ever been a part of or knows someone who has been a part of the Disney College Program I would love to just know information about it. #disneycollegeprogram #dcp...

#florida #unsure #disney

dennis S.’s Avatar
dennis S. Mar 14, 2018 258 views

Should I major in computer science information or computer animations?

I love both subjects very much, but due to costs I can’t do both. I love animating and filming, but I’m not sure if i’m qualified enough for the industry. For computer science, I love it too, but I tend to struggle at times when learning or applyingrg knowledge. #animations...

#computerscienceinformation #programming #disney #elonmusk #help #technology #frames #film

Mallory C.’s Avatar
Mallory C. Jan 18, 2018 320 views

Is it possible to be a desirable applicant for a world renowned company without having gone to an Ivy League school?

Over the course of my childhood, I’ve developed a deep adoration for Disney, alongside a fascination with the technology behind the attractions, the engineering that creates the magic. My dream job would be to work as a part of the Walt Disney Imagineering Team. I plan on studying computer...

#disney #computer-science #technology

Hanh N.’s Avatar
Hanh N. Sep 21, 2015 5711 views

What steps do I have to take to become an industrial engineer?

Hello, I'm having a hard time picking a major in what I would like to do. Currently, I am majoring in biology but I'm starting to think it is not for me. I am thinking about taking on a career in math. Industrial engineering seems to be compatible with me. I am very social, math clicks, and I...

#advice #engineer #major #industrial #disney #career

Marcella P.’s Avatar
Marcella P. Apr 16, 2015 1319 views

Is there any degree to be a Disney character at Disney World?

Hello, I am in twelfth grade and I am just curious if the people at Disney who do the princesses, villains, and princes have a degree. Thank you! #degree #acting #disney...

#audition

Leigh L.’s Avatar
Leigh L. Mar 24, 2015 954 views

What are some possible careers for someone who wants to take majors in Graphic Design, French, Sketching, Studio Arts, Photography, Music, French and Japanese ?

I'm in 12th grade, and I don't have a definite career choice yet. I just know that I would like to be fluent in Japanese and French, and that my career would be related to art and/or music. #graphic-design #video-games #photography #french #japanese...

#disney

Alissa H.’s Avatar
Alissa H. Mar 24, 2015 790 views

For someone interested in majoring in Electrical Engineering and minoring in Music (instrumental) and Mandarin, what careers would one recommend?

I am a senior in high school who has a passion for playing the violin and self- teaching themselves languages. I recently did a summer program at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology where I studied embedded controllers and processors and discovered my passion for engineering. The issue now is...

#language-skills #disney #engineering #violin

Leigh L.’s Avatar
Leigh L. Mar 24, 2015 714 views

What does a person do at Disney University?

I'm hoping to participate in Disney University, or the Disney college program, and I would like to know what it's like. #art...

#disney

Esmeralda  B.’s Avatar
Esmeralda B. Nov 19, 2014 2984 views

How long does it take to be a singer?

I chose this question because I want to be a singer when I grow up. #singer #disney...

#entertainers

Sara N.’s Avatar
Sara N. Mar 17, 2014 1226 views

What year of college is the best to do the Disney College Program?

I am really interested in the college program at Disney and I want to make sure I do it at the right time in college....

#disney

Alexis F.’s Avatar
Alexis F. Mar 11, 2014 1279 views

What jobs are available on cruises?

I have been on 3 Disney cruises and have loved all 3! I like to travel, interact with people and help others. I was wondering what kind of jobs are avaiable to work on a cruise? I know there are waitress options and cruise directors which do that. What else is out there? Pros/cons? HELP!...

#disney #career #travel #cruise #director #waitress