Career Questions tagged Cartoonist

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Apr 05 44 views

What can I do in order to get a career as a Cartoonist for Disney Animation Studios?

After watching a cartoon on Disney Channel, it inspired me of wanting to become a Cartoonist. So, all I need to know is how to get my desired career at Disney Animation Studios. #career #cartoonist #disney...

#animation

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 24 51 views

Where can I take a Cartooning class?

Becoming a Cartoonist is my dream career of all eternity. I chose this career because I love watching cartoons, and one of them I've watched inspired me of getting that career. #cartoonist #career...

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Nov 11, 2020 334 views

What kind of education do I need in order to become a Cartoonist?

I’ve always liked to draw, and watch cartoons since I was in Preschool. It feels like Cartooning is the perfect career for me. In fact, there was someone who inspired me to become a Cartoonist in the first place, Craig McCracken!! He is a cartoonist, and not only was I inspired by him, but...

#design #career #cartoon #cartoonist #animation

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Jan 19 111 views

How can I sign up for a class remotely at Harper College?

I'm not entirely able to apply for a class at Harper College. I just graduated last year, and I had a plan on going there in person, but, there's a pandemic in the way. So, I was wondering if remote classes are available, because I'm planning on doing at least two classes remotely, such as...

#science #classes #cartoonist #technology #college #remoteclasses