Career Questions tagged Cartoonist

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Feb 07 230 views

Which College has Animation classes?

So, the reason I’m asking this is because since I want to become a Cartoonist, I’m just wondering what kind of college has Animation/ Cartooning classes. #animation #college #art #cartoonist

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Apr 05, 2021 500 views

What can I do in order to get a career as a Cartoonist for Disney Animation Studios?

After watching a cartoon on Disney Channel, it inspired me of wanting to become a Cartoonist. So, all I need to know is how to get my desired career at Disney Animation Studios. #career #cartoonist #disney #animation

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Feb 24, 2021 217 views

Where can I take a Cartooning class?

Becoming a Cartoonist is my dream career of all eternity. I chose this career because I love watching cartoons, and one of them I've watched inspired me of getting that career. #cartoonist #career #college

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Jan 19, 2021 462 views

How can I sign up for a class remotely at Harper College?

I'm not entirely able to apply for a class at Harper College. I just graduated last year, and I had a plan on going there in person, but, there's a pandemic in the way. So, I was wondering if remote classes are available, because I'm planning on doing at least two classes remotely, such as...

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Nov 11, 2020 833 views

What kind of education do I need in order to become a Cartoonist?

I’ve always liked to draw, and watch cartoons since I was in Preschool. It feels like Cartooning is the perfect career for me. In fact, there was someone who inspired me to become a Cartoonist in the first place, Craig McCracken!! He is a cartoonist, and not only was I inspired by him, but...