Career Questions tagged Unsure

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 312 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#travel #unsure #chef #medicine #fashion #college #art #sports-management #future #technology

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 1171 views

Best colleges for undecided majors?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #undecided...

#unsure #college-major #choosing-a-major #college #academic-advising

Mike L.’s Avatar
Mike L. May 08, 2018 336 views

How do I decide what career I want to choose?

I am finding it very difficult to decide what I want to spend the rest of my life doing, and I would like to know what process others took to find their paths who were as lost as me. #undecided #unsure...

#searching

Sarah H.’s Avatar
Sarah H. Apr 23, 2018 486 views

Is it worth it to participate in the Disney College Program?

I love Disney and I am interested in the Disney College Program but I am not sure if it will help me in the future. If anyone has ever been a part of or knows someone who has been a part of the Disney College Program I would love to just know information about it. #disneycollegeprogram #dcp...

#florida #disney #unsure

Cyril X.’s Avatar
Cyril X. Mar 24, 2018 250 views

Why do I fear College?

Talking to my friends who are already in college, they describe college as being not much harder than high school. So why do I fear from college? I do want to go but when I go why is it that I still fear it. People have put the view of college in my head as being the same. Is it because I don't...

#scaredofcollage #change #transitioning #unsure