Career Questions tagged Story

Candys F.’s Avatar
Candys F. Jun 23 154 views

What are the steps in creating your own animation?

I was recently inspired by how animations seem more detailed and animated. I'd notice how in most cartoons, their mouth flaps seem like they're pronouncing each word clearly. And the storyline for most cartoons inspire me to pursue animation. I want to bring characters to life and tell stories....

artist webseries animation disney design story art

paul F.’s Avatar
paul F. Jan 17, 2018 387 views

Do I need a degree in programmig to become a video game story writer?

I've always enjoyed video games and writing stories, I wanted to know if i need to get a degree in programming in order to write the story for a video game. I'm in 12th grade and I already know what I want to do when I go to college. If a degree is needed to write a story for a video game what...

video-games story

Leah B.’s Avatar
Leah B. Jan 16, 2018 373 views

What’s the peice of advice you have that no one shared with you?

Do you ever feel like everyone who has become successful has some secret about their story... story film theatre live-theatre success...

design

Madisyn B.’s Avatar
Madisyn B. Dec 08, 2014 1077 views

What does it take to make writing into a career?

I am a junior at Boston Collegiate and a part of me has always known I have to be a writer as I get older. I feel like I have a story to tell and without saying it, I will fail myself and everyone. I want to reach people’s hearts using my writing, like so many authors have done for me. Do I...

fiction story author editor writing