Career Questions tagged Fiction

Mario B.’s Avatar
Mario B. May 11, 2016 657 views

I want to establish myself as a writer after college. What might be a viable means of getting my work out there, building my name, etc?

I am an English Major. Although I don't expect to make a quick career out of writing, my wish is to write long after my education is done. #teacher #writing #english #writer...

#fiction

Jessie B.’s Avatar
Jessie B. Mar 09, 2016 628 views

Can I create for a living, and could it be a feasible goal?

Throughout my recent teenage years, I've been enthused by many to choose a career that I could live off of. I wanted to create for a living. Wherever I go and tell any higher-ups, they ask, "What would you like to create?" I've never wanted to build things with my bear hands, nor have I been...

#writing #creation #video-games #fiction

Christopher  V.’s Avatar
Christopher V. Mar 23, 2015 860 views

How to become a successful writer?

In want to learn how to become a successful and noticeable writer. Also, knowing what could give me of a better chance to getting published. #author #journalist #fiction #fiction-writing #novel-writer...

#science-fiction

Jazzmin P.’s Avatar
Jazzmin P. Mar 18, 2015 750 views

Is there a specific path, or steps that someone must follow to become a creative writer?

Hi! I am a high school senior who loves history and who never stops writing. I used to strongly want to be a writer, but through the years I was slowly discouraged. However, I reevaluated the career today and it still interest me. Are they any steps or is there a certain path I have to follow...

#novel-writer #creative #fiction #writers #writer

Madisyn B.’s Avatar
Madisyn B. Dec 08, 2014 908 views

What does it take to make writing into a career?

I am a junior at Boston Collegiate and a part of me has always known I have to be a writer as I get older. I feel like I have a story to tell and without saying it, I will fail myself and everyone. I want to reach people’s hearts using my writing, like so many authors have done for me. Do I...

#author #fiction #writing #editor #story

Hamanda .’s Avatar
Hamanda . May 23, 2012 14750 views

What type of classes should i take in college to become a sucessful writer?

I am a high school junior. I have always loved to read, and i love to write poetry. I want to write fiction or fantasy novels when i get older. I just want to know what steps should i do now before i finish highschool to prepare for the classes i should take in college. #writing #reading...

#poetry #fantasy #fiction