Career Questions tagged Novel Writer

Christopher  V.’s Avatar
Christopher V. Mar 23, 2015 873 views

How to become a successful writer?

In want to learn how to become a successful and noticeable writer. Also, knowing what could give me of a better chance to getting published. #author #journalist #fiction #fiction-writing #novel-writer...

#science-fiction

Jazzmin P.’s Avatar
Jazzmin P. Mar 18, 2015 764 views

Is there a specific path, or steps that someone must follow to become a creative writer?

Hi! I am a high school senior who loves history and who never stops writing. I used to strongly want to be a writer, but through the years I was slowly discouraged. However, I reevaluated the career today and it still interest me. Are they any steps or is there a certain path I have to follow...

#novel-writer #writer #writers #fiction #creative

Sophia  D.’s Avatar
Sophia D. Jan 26, 2015 4875 views

What major do I need to study to be a writer

I am a high school junior and for awhile now I've been wondering about what career path I should take. I believe that a job is something you do for money and a career is something you do because your passionate about it. I love to write! I find myself writing everywhere in my spare time and...

#novel-writer #writer #educator #journalism #famous