Career Questions tagged News Writing

Alaysia B.’s Avatar
Alaysia B. Mar 28, 2014 1398 views

When working in the career of Journalism, is it as exciting as many people say? Or does the suspense come for certain types of areas of journalism?

I've always wondered what areas of Journalism are more exciting than the others. I mean, Journalism should be fun either way, but I've always wanted to know which ones brought about the most excitement. Which parts of Journalism spark that rush of love for the career? career journalism...

newspaper breaking-news news-writing working

Briana D.’s Avatar
Briana D. Mar 26, 2014 1219 views

how can I become an international journalist like for BBC World News or something similar?

I am writer and I am passionate about world issues. I plan to double major in journalism and audio/recording/studio engineering. Journalism is a career I am deeply considering alongside recording engineering. However, I like discussing world issues, and I like to explore the context of...

international foreign-affairs journalism world-cultures news-writing

Alaysia B.’s Avatar
Alaysia B. Mar 26, 2014 2905 views

What does a typical journalist do in an average day?

I would LOVE to know how a typical journalist spends their day. Is it in an office? Or are you out and about researching for new stories to generate to the public? journalism careers life...

news-writing

Alaysia B.’s Avatar
Alaysia B. Mar 26, 2014 1227 views

What is the Journalism Career like?

I am interested in Journalism and I would like to know how does this whole career pan out for some people? Is it a beneficial career choice or no? career career-path journalism...

news-writing