Career Questions tagged Foreign Affairs

Kalkidan A.’s Avatar
Kalkidan A. May 13, 2016 654 views

What job or status can a degree in Political Science secure?

I'm considering in majoring in Political Science, but I'm unsure of the career choices available with this degree. I'm plan to use this degree to obtain a job with the United Nations; specifically to work in the Middle East. However, I'm not entirely sure what job I can obtain and the...

#international #international-relations #political-science #politics #foreign-affairs #foreign-policy

Kira N.’s Avatar
Kira N. Jul 19, 2016 619 views

What can I do to better prepare me for a career in the foreign service?

My dream is to be a foreign service officer for the State Department and I know that you can intern at certain Embassies but I'm not sure what else to do to prepare for a career in government. #internships #government #international-affairs #international-relations #foreign-affairs...

#state-department #foreign-service

Mary P.’s Avatar
Mary P. Apr 01, 2014 997 views
Briana D.’s Avatar
Briana D. Mar 26, 2014 1127 views

how can I become an international journalist like for BBC World News or something similar?

I am writer and I am passionate about world issues. I plan to double major in journalism and audio/recording/studio engineering. Journalism is a career I am deeply considering alongside recording engineering. However, I like discussing world issues, and I like to explore the context of...

#international #world-cultures #news-writing #foreign-affairs #journalism