Career Questions tagged Foreign Policy

Michael H.’s Avatar
Michael H. Mar 02, 2020 186 views

I want to know how to become a foreign service officer

I’m the first in my family to both graduate HS and will now be going to college. I always dreamed of travel and helping others so I decided on diplomacy. I want to join the foreign service and travel the world and work for the government #career . #professional #professional #career...

#foreign-service #foreign-policy #foreign

Rhoda G.’s Avatar
Rhoda G. Jun 30, 2018 272 views
Kalkidan A.’s Avatar
Kalkidan A. May 13, 2016 647 views

What job or status can a degree in Political Science secure?

I'm considering in majoring in Political Science, but I'm unsure of the career choices available with this degree. I'm plan to use this degree to obtain a job with the United Nations; specifically to work in the Middle East. However, I'm not entirely sure what job I can obtain and the...

#politics #foreign-affairs #foreign-policy #political-science #international #international-relations

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. Jun 07, 2016 454 views

How does one start working for the U.N.?

I am interested in working for the U.N. to make the world a better place by working on issues like reducing pollution, stopping wars and eradicating poverty...how can I go about achieving all this ? #economics #united-nations #social-change...

#foreign-policy