Career Questions tagged Foreign

Kamry C.’s Avatar
Kamry C. May 09, 2018 300 views

What colleges offer anti-human trafficking courses or I guess degrees?

I'm a high school student currently and already know I want to put my life on the line in different developing countries and stop human trafficking. I want to go to college and be able to directly progress in this field but have no idea what colleges offer the best programs for prepping to be...

#college-majors #foreign-countries #foreign-languages #college-courses #foreign #human-trafficking #save-children #college

Yekaterina Z.’s Avatar
Yekaterina Z. Jan 16, 2018 428 views

Why is trade school so taboo in the US?

In Germany, it is completely normal for students that have graduated school to go directly into a trade school instead of college; in fact, students can learn to be in IT through hands-on learning. In the US, most are encouraged to attend college for four or so years to get a degree before...

#information-technology #trade-school #united-states #tech #save-money #foreign #vocational-school #university #science

Jose C.’s Avatar
Jose C. Jun 06, 2016 1425 views

What is the advantage of studying abroad?

The reason I ask this question is because I plan on studying abroad and I want to know if it will be worth it. #travel...

#foreign

Ajayshia P.’s Avatar
Ajayshia P. May 21, 2016 470 views

Is learning a new language difficult?

I want to new a language....

#foreign

Laura G.’s Avatar
Laura G. May 19, 2016 1296 views

Can I become a psychologist/therapist in another foreign country?

I want to know if I can be or get a job as a psychologist/therapist in another foreign country. I would love to travel to another country to do what I like to do and help out others with their problems. I am mostly interested in Japan and Korea because I know there are teens who are going...

#languages #psychology #foreign #school-psychology