Career Questions tagged Human Trafficking

Alora J.’s Avatar
Alora J. May 27 208 views

Which major should I go for to get my dream job?

I’m starting college in the fall and I’m going for a double major. My end goal is to help find sex trafficking victims online. I’m not interested or capable of doing field work. I’ll be going for computer sciences but I can’t decide if social work or criminal justice would be the right way to...

#college #computer-science #human-trafficking #job-search #career #college-major

Allie S.’s Avatar
Allie S. Feb 06 143 views

What do i need to do to go into Human Trafficking?

I am a Junior in High school. I have been trying to figure out how God wants to use me in this world. He has really laid human trafficking on my heart lately, and i feel like that is something he wants me to go into. I though i wanted to be a high school history teacher, but that dream seems...

#help #college #career #intern #endit #advice #sex-trafficking #human-trafficking

Helen S.’s Avatar
Helen S. Apr 09, 2019 194 views

What major(s) should I choose to work in the human trafficking area or in the terrorism area?

I am currently enrolling into a collegiate high school so that I may graduate high school with my associates degree, however the final part in the process requires me to choose a major. I would like any information at all regarding internships or majors I should choose or if I should double...

#law #major #human-trafficking #criminal #terrorism #college-major

Kamry C.’s Avatar
Kamry C. May 09, 2018 234 views

What colleges offer anti-human trafficking courses or I guess degrees?

I'm a high school student currently and already know I want to put my life on the line in different developing countries and stop human trafficking. I want to go to college and be able to directly progress in this field but have no idea what colleges offer the best programs for prepping to be...

#foreign-languages #college #college-majors #foreign-countries #foreign #save-children #human-trafficking #college-courses

Lydia A.’s Avatar
Lydia A. Jun 22, 2017 9454 views

Careers available in prevention of human trafficking?

I am a high school student currently enrolled in collegiate high school working towards my AA. I am very interested in fighting sex trafficking and would be interested to know my options as far as this field goes and what my major should be to be successful on this path, but still have a...

#psychology #sociology #non-profit #social-services #human-resources #career-details #human-trafficking #human-rights #gender-studies

Kayla S.’s Avatar
Kayla S. Mar 19, 2015 822 views

What might I need to study in order to have a career to try to help end human trafficking?

Hello! I am a high school senior and I am very interested in combating human trafficking, particularly in third world countries, but I do not know what I would need to major in. Does anyone have some type of insight? #career #majors...

#human-trafficking